Get rid of invisible guilds

omg checking EVERY single player. Man. Don’t act like its some extreme task you got on you. It takes less than 1 second

Unfair advantage? Some people just want to have a bank and not get targetted constantly

That’s basically the definition of using guilds for an unfair advantage.

You get all of the benefits and you heavily drop on the downsides by not having a logo.

This game is also literally a walking simulator, you can check lbers at basically any time you want to

most people ive seen do this lately do it to -5 people, although the guild being invisible doesnt change anything. the problem is the ridiculous amount of infamy you lose from a leader, of which there has been way too many

Literally something vetex is addressing in TGR, did you never read the post?

Literally all of the benefits of using an invisible guild disappears just by spending less than one second just hovering your mouse down the playerboards…

Then sailing a ship would make it easier to look at the tab since you dont really have to move your mouse to adapt to the environment, since there is none

Ok then do it when you’re sailing? I’m just using it as an example, the game is filled with tasks that don’t require you to use your mouse all the time.

because everybody wants to do that and you’re not in the 0.01% of players who do that.
yes yes totally.

I’m not though… If you’re a smart player atleast

from the moment you know of invisible guilds you should be able to expect some of the players would be invis guilds, therefore being smart enough to check the players

1 Like

No offense but all I hear from messages are Skill Issue

All I hear from your messages are
“I own an invisible guild stop trying to get it fixed”

Seriously shut up, you’ve explained yourself how its an unfair advantage and then said its not.
I don’t know if you’re acting stupid or if you just are.

Fixed? Vetex already knows about them and has known about them for a long time, if he thought it was a problem that needed to be “fixed” then he would have already…

if he really thought it was a problem he would change the infamy loss from leaders, as of now he doesnt care about wom because he cant

Yes because the entire infamy system needs to be changed because of people screwing with the logo system.

Shut it. Just actually shut it.

Read my posts correctly before you say I said things that I did not. Invisible guilds do give an advantage, but it isn’t “unfair.” It’s as simple as spending half a second in a game that doesn’t require you to use your mouse constantly.

the logo system is not in any way a problem, as it is something that, again, could be avoided by hovering your mouse over the tab

Ah yes, now we’re onto the infamy system great