Get rid of invisible guilds

the reason why exper is specifying invis guilds is because they are the ones doing it (being annoying and -5ing people). Like fr isnt the point of guilds to make your guild known? How tf is an invis guild ever gonna be known.

Iā€™m very lazy and canā€™t be bothered to hunt infamy in large amounts, so yes SOLO GUILDS are annoying, not invis guilds. Like everyone said, itā€™s very easy to spot an invis guilds, itā€™s the -5 thatā€™s annoying. Not the invis guild yourself. If you get caught off guard by an invis guild, itā€™s your fault for not being cautious.

5 Likes

facts, but 90% of solo guilds are invis guilds
so you might aswell just call em invis guilds
:man_shrugging:
that -5 is just broken theyre annoying people aswell

there is no rulesets for guilds, some people do it to drain other people, which is abusing the infamy system which punishes too harshly from dying to a leader

guess so, but its the infamy system that annoys me. Idrgaf bout invis guilds

1 Like

A half a second every single time somebody joins a server if youā€™re that fast at checking the leaderboards.

If youā€™re part of a guild yourself, then invisible guilds and solo guilds should not be a concern, but they are a concern because of game design flaws involving them.

Best option? Remove every single invisible guild and donā€™t change the entire infamy system just because of them.

Yeah I understand that they are annoying but if invisible guilds were bannable then what would they do? Literally just create a solo guild. It wonā€™t fix your problem by banning invis guilds, but maybe lowering infamy loss by a leader would

being fast has nothing to do with it, it takes 3 seconds even if youre using a touchpad

Well for me, if thereā€™s an invisible guild just kill him :man_shrugging:

Iā€™ll only be mad if an invis guild reaches leaderboards, cmon bro? is it that funny to have a logoless guild be part of the top 20? To me thats equivalent to having disbanded guilds in leaderboards.

2 Likes

tru there is no ruleset, exactly the reason why there should be. Solo guilds like the invis guilds we are seeing today are toxic and meant to annoy/ruin the fun for others. Furthermore yes this could be fixed in other ways than just banning/disbanding invis guilds altogether like making it -3 or -2 from a leader. I would be fine with that aswell.

@Xevenant hopefully this answers your post/argument aswell

1 Like

thats why David is swag and chad

nah that would be fucking hilarious

No its worse than having disbanded guilds.
Atleast the disbanded guilds earned it fairly.

for 3 seconds

True but Iā€™m pretty sure 80% of invis guilds are just there to drain, not get infamy. the other 20% being people who donā€™t want to be hunted constantly cause their in a guild

be swag like David and have cool logo guild in leaderboards

i think i already said the second thing you said

THIS

Seriously. What in gods name made vetex think that it was a good idea to lose 5 infamy when a leader kills you?

yup, thats why i said id agree with it