Get rid of invisible guilds

deez nuts rhyme

1 Like

You reek of skill issue

two legged abdomination station

@Noble you think you could inform vetex on this matter?

why tho

:o

bro vetex isn’t accepting guild related suggestions until region capturing :man_shrugging:

idk can he

aii nah killerboss is typing again

guys please hide your braincells to keep em safe

So I don’t have the right to express an opinion outside of your own.
But of course, this is the internet, I must follow the swarm.

Invisible guilds good!!!
They’re totally hleping the gaem and they shuld continu to exist!!!

Ye I’d say get rid of em just because if you’re in a war you’re usually fighting 30% of the main guild and 70% is just -5ers like if people fought in their own guild the whole time it wouldn’t be an issue (this is kinda a bit fixed because all the new invis guilds usually suck ass and have to reset or log) that or change the infamy system a bit because even if you are clapping them like if I kill em 2 times I gain 4 but they kill me 1nce I lose 5 and that basically takes away everything you just gained, it’s kinda stupid

Bro, that’s so ironic because you constantly told all of us to shut up? So hypocritical…

1 Like

dude no one said that, we keep saying its something perfectly avoidable

Alright so are they a good thing or are they something to actively avoid, making them a bad thing?

your opinion is calling others dumbasses when youve time and time proven that youre the one being a dumbass? I just dont wanna hear hypocrites and i dont think anyone else wants to either.

Furthermore this aint about following the swarm. Youre literally saying that checking the playerlist is too much effort for you.

Dude. Is it really that hard to hover your mouse over a guild list? And besides, You forgot the Color Blind People.

2 Likes

Bro how many times do we have to say it to get it through to your head?

1 Like

If you didnt get the message from the 50> messages, yes, they are not good, but they are perfectly avoidable

3 Likes

Yes, my opinion is that the three of you fit that perfectly.
I’m just gonna set up an ignore and hope this problem gets recognized.

I’d like to have you know that you’re siding with somebody who changes the name of posts that they disagree with.

R.I.P This guy’s logic is wayyy over our heads

Alright, then force their leaders to change their logo to something visible?