Get rid of invisible guilds

Look all im saying is. Im fine with invisible guilds. But we should at least get the same infamy they take away

dude thats not the problem youre talking about youre talking about invis guilds

Itā€™s stinks of skill issue in this thread.

fausty!

Invisible guilds are the exact same thing but worse because you donā€™t know about them unless youā€™re actively checking.

You deserve the death sentence.

Correction: It REEKS of Skill Issue. Quite Attractive

no u

theyre saying this is a problem, fr bald and aabraham just said that -5ing is a problem/could be a problem.

There is none. You either read through the playerlist or you dont. Your own fault if you didnt realise that theres an invis guild then. Furthermore stop calling people dumbasses when youve been so wrong twice now

yes thatā€™s all Iā€™m smelling. Also theres one thing I could mention that would destroy this entire post but I donā€™t want to say it cause

say it or soy

its not in any way worse
if you cant learn to be careful enough to be aware of the invis guilds after youve seen them once, which anyone within a guild that cares about infamy does, then its a massive skill issue

HERE IM THE FUCK. do u not care about me? infamy is just a game thing and abraaham tf just kills me and uses me like the hell a dild o. do u not care about others u ignorant sneeze? cant u tf be nice to anyone i think you have corona or something because you have to go ask ur fat ass mom to go to a therapist to fuck someone and go away. you probably have problems your own like ur mind is not good. im telling u bro go to a doctor and then murder yourself and go the bloody hell away bitch. if this is what u want to do, hurt other people? then ya better go to hell they like it there. so for god sake dont be so rude to anyone and just go play adopt me. AND NO IM NOT OVER IT YOU HURT ME I HAVE PROBLEMS IRL LIFE AND THIS IS HOW UR DOING? LIKE A DEBILE U TYFUS NERD! GO DO THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE I DONT LIKE THIS AND UR BEING FUCKING RUDE TO SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY HURT IN THE HEART

1 Like

who tf is that

ok fine. Vetex isnā€™t accepting any guild related posts/suggestions until Region Capturing gg ez

bald

pog

Big oofers.

For Skill Issuers

Oh, Hell that rhythmed.