Ggs To Everyone In Clans

Well. .

This means i can be witch-hunted for just vibing on my Clan Bank, that happens to be my Primary Main File.

Not exactly ideal, but guess im about to put that 200 agility and sea floor diving skills more often potentially.

You should have not told me this…

Become navy or assassin ig, alt files evem

still counts as a clan.

Mm idk, I think he means non factions

Been there, done that. It’s horribly inefficient.

• They require at least 75k Renown just to have 2k storage which is absurdly small.
    • I already have 25k in my Clan Bank which is my current max, and have maxed both file’s 2k storage.
  • Have to grind up to 300k just to see a 1k increase (idk i haven’t gotten past 110k Renown on either.), which is still absurdly small.
    • I also have to enter the PvP scene practically, sure i can get to 300k by Rivals and the likes but im already asking to engage into sudden PvP by merely entering 100k Renown. I don’t need nor want anymore additional incentives to have someone show up and fight me.

Been there, done that.
It’s more practical to make a Clan Bank:

• I’m already PvE grinding 85% of the time, and in doing so i passively increase the Bank size.

• Currently at 25k as mentioned prior
  • Generally more ease of access to funds, whether it be depositing or withdrawing.

• Infinitely more secure than having an Alt stand out in the open w/ ur funds.

• Sure it’s only capped to -350 on death, and only lose money once u hit 5k now. But i like having my money not having the potential to be stolen.

Wording isn’t clear on whether Organizations and Clans are separate, and is up to interpretation.

(Much like any laws/rules irl. .)

CLANS BE LOSIN FUCK YEAH

1 Like

i can finally witchhunt the guy who killed my level 70 slot at sailors lodge? thank god :pray:

I’m not really usually a one to get riled up in conspiracy, but this REEKS of rules set in place to lessen the workload of mods. By basically excluding 90% of the playerbase from any valid complaints of witch hunting, they can now basically throw the rule book at anyone getting witch hunted.

So unless you are a solo player who wants nothing to do with the community and has no friends they play the game with (so nearly no one), you can be witch hunted without repercussion. An EXTREMELY anti-casual ruleset placed down by staff.

If you say something mean to someone and you have a personal bank clan they could spend weeks making sure you can’t play the game.

I’ve already had HUGE problems with clans pushing away casuals in favor of the hardcore pvp crowd but this is ridiculous. This is basically a slap in the face that says “If you don’t want to PVP, don’t be friends with anyone. Don’t find community, don’t look for comradarie, play the game on your own or suffer.”

I’ve even heard through the grapevine that mods tried to pass off ‘streamsniping’ as non-punishable because its not actually a form of witch hunting. Just some petty, scary stuff that doesn’t allow the average AO enjoyer to be protected from bad actors.

A communities behavior is in part the fault of its moderation. If a toxic player is unpunished or tacitly encouraged by rules such as this, then toxicity will spread.

9 Likes

my ass joining the game to instantly see 5 other players join(i am in a guild that has not played in like 5 months LOL)

That’s the thing, even I was surprised about the changes lmao

Pretty much posted this to let people know that the change is bs considering it’s basically saying anyone is allowed to ruin someone’s play just by hunting them throughout servers

One thing to point out is that they don’t have anything for “solo hunting solo” type, basically you can follow randoms if you’re a solo hunter since there’s no punishment for it

I see, well love gels are always an option lol. I understand most people just like to complain and be heard so uk yeah. Maybe Vetex is Evil for making an open world pvp game Frixck Vetex :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: nah I’m playing I love Vetex :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: his game is pretty good I can’t wait for dark sea update and spar with my friends not to mention the vast darksea :woozy_face::triumph::scream::scream::scream:

dude imagine already not having any friends and whatever, but then farming bounty to be able to get fucking deckhands, but then you are exempt from the witch hunt protection like what

1 Like

Screenshot_20230926-084021
cosplaying ravenna or any NPC is now bannable lmfao

I knew things were bad but holy fuck mods are tripping balls

1 Like

bruh does vetex even oversee this shit or not

So they are saying that as long as I am in a clan, even if I am solo, will be exempted from reporting witch hunters? That is an atrocious rule. In my opinion most people just use clans for banks and easy access to party up the friendlings. This rule imho should only apply to the top clans, not the little clans.

such a bullshit rule

Can you seriously stop dicking about other people Business, you are the one that has Biggest Ego i ever seen

even then that’s just dumb, i be just chilling in a good top clan cuz why not my friend is in it, and my ass can then get witch hunted???