Ggs To Everyone In Clans

Maybe this is just the newest evil scheme devised by the Order of Aesir, to weaken other clans across the warseas via abusing the 4th wall and preventing them from being protected, the order can have an easier time rising to power without worrying as much about competitors.

seriously what the fuck is that, please tell me that vetex didnt made that

Ok so I always wanted clearer information on what the rules are but this is awful, rules some players relied on practically don’t even exist anymore.

I would rather it have stayed vague instead of this garbage.

Why is anyone exempt from the witchhunting rule except leaderboard players who are for clear and obvious reasons???
Why are clans themed off of existing ingame factions completely banned?

Literally needing to leave the guild to escape witch hunting is CRAZY

u cant even play with 3 players anymore withouth being witchhunted

Straight up this new rule exemption has given clans even BETTER ways to shut down clans they don’t like by forcing them to disband by not letting any member spawn in until they do.

This is most likely more effective than infamy bombing.

AND ITS COMPLETELY WITHIN THE RULES.

We need to start hunting them

But imagine the audacity if we get banned for witch hunting

something like those clans being a disguise to lessen the suspicions and immediate flight or fight response when they get the combat radial tag

the target in question will 90% be unable to figure out where tf they are if they are in their npc clan boat and then you get hit by your hunter after some maneuvering around

this is just from my observations (the depths people will go through for renown in this community), basic logic, and some other hearsay

ok hear me out.
if the hunter can’t find somebody just because they’re sailing in a Ravenna themed ship with the Ravenna logo above it when their target has that clan then the hunter is an absolute moron.

i’ve grown apathetic with most of the community, so I never thought of something silly and simple as that
lmao

what do u think of dealing 2994 ram dmg?

But its still surprising that 1 dedicated nolifer could cause somebody to disband/leave their guild to actually play the game and get him punished

I’ve had hunters B line straight towards me on the sea while I was on a friend’s ship, who was in a completely different clan, and find me on islands I am hiding in with absolutely 0 effort like sensing was added BEFORE potions were implemented.
Straight up destroying the ONE house in Ravenna that I let generate around me so I could go afk without needing to leave.

I can’t prove it, but I am certain that some form of ESP is fairly common for bounty hunters.

Trust me, having a funny clan logo ain’t changing any of this.

1 Like

a fun niche, 10/10

Yeah, knowledge of the target beforehand will make the clan logo thing redundant (and also possibly ESP)

and for randoms to gank another random, I can see why they implement such a rule because it is abusing a feature that wasn’t intended for???
im stretching at that point but yknow, this whole thing is weird and confusing to begin with

I agree with you wholeheartedly holy shit :pray:

everytime someone is in a clan, its game over, is harder to find someone that isnt in a clan

yea, that clan lego sure looks cool

the same goes for your hunter!!

If anyone is wondering coming back to this the exemption has been removed

idk myself why this was added on the rulebook, but the entire rule will probably be overhauled after Dark Sea

6 Likes

BET, common mod W