Gimmicky AO sets because why not

I doubt any of these will actually be good its just for the shits and giggles.

1. Bombs Explosion mage with max size set and meteor attack watch any place get destroyed in one attack. Fort talos? Thats just an island now. Redwake? Just bunch of rocks now.
  2. Aimbot go brrrrrrrrrrr Light mage with max size set, hover and 80 blast. Light is the fastest magic, hover makes you harder to hit against melee sets and 80 with arc and max size will be a pain to deal with (if they don’t know how to press g)
  3. Sky diving. Wind mage / Boxing berserker with max size/knockback fully invest into pillar explosions you can make anybody go sky diving since pillars knockback is stupidly powerful or abuse boxings knockback at higher levels and spam upwards move. (Boxing credits to @Divanochi)
  4. Gunslinger - Attack Speed + Power + Warrior while only using guns. Credits to @ThatOneGuy.
  5. Captain America - Defense, Power, Knight or Warrior. I’ll only be using shields the entire time since they’re getting damaging moves in AO. Credits to @ThatOneGuy.
  6. Senator Armstrong. Defense/Power, Juggernaut Thermo fist jugger because he gets 200% hp in the fight and its the only way to mimic nanomachines atm, thermo because he has fire related attacks also.

I will make more sets when I think of them or see what fighting styles/ weapon skills come out

2 Likes

Until you run out of magic energy and get killed by the 98% health enemy

1 Like

jUsT dOdGE aND chArgE

I got three concepts for builds/files/sets for AO, got no idea how well or bad they’d be, but they’re what I got rn at least

1. Fighting Styles only - spiritual successor to my magicless WoM file, no real gimmick side from only using fighting styles
  2. Gunslinger - Attack Speed + Power + Warrior while only using guns.
  3. Captain America - Defense, Power, Knight or Warrior. I’ll only be using shields the entire time since they’re getting damaging moves in AO.

Can I add 2 and 3 please you will get credit :niceman:

1 Like

lmao

hehe i bump >:)

Bully: Wind magic, wind magic, wind magic, max up on casting speed or knockback, have fun playing Smash

1 Like

Sky diver moment

Also works with high level boxing

The Sky Diver: Water Magic, Pure Mage, Max Magic Size, be underwater, and Recoil Jump (if it goes higher)

You can’t make me sky dive if I do it first

true… Ill add it

1 Like

Rip off darkflame: Mage, max magic size, fire magic, shockwave explosions, violate anything related to wood

The literal boss monster, 3 way savant in strength, magic, and vitality. Grab yourself healing magic, vampirism, and a max defense set. Enjoy being a boss with too much hp!!

you need to be like high level :nerd_face:

not rlly you just need to be high enough level to get lost magics/fighting styles as a savant

level 600+ for a lost magic imagine how much for Life magic

healing is a lost magic so 600?? also thats just 60% of max so not that high

I meant life :skull:

cant get life as a savant