"Giving away" Full set of Calvus Armor

Click “Event Details” for more information.

1 Like

Uhhh im kinda confused

[quote=“Sebastian’s Quest for Arcspheres[Event Soon][Offline], post:1, topic:97036”]
Starting from 4/1 ~ 4/5 So I decided to do some fishing… [RobloxScreenShot20230329_172227128 (2)] But why not do it w…
[/quote]

This is what I see

After the 4 headless thing I’m sceptical towards giveaways

I did giveaways the best frfrfrfrfrfrFR!!!

also drip go grind stinky stop trying to get free items :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Lol I actually fell for that until the man gave all the headlesses to his alt.

1 Like

What if drip happens to have like 30 mins of screen time like me?

I’m broke asl wym?

Exactly keep spitting :pray:

u really are broke in basically everything excluding headless. get yo money up notcho funny up FORREAL! :point_up: :triumph: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :fire: :100: :money_with_wings:

ah. go inside the shop then click it
there’s a lot of information so it doesn’t really show here.

have a nice day

Bro that’s too true I need sunken badly rn I’m farming scrolls rn cud I don’t see the point in farming boss drops when they’re gonna get outclassed within 4 months probably

this is why along with some other sunken trades i forgor + 4 months is a long ass time

U lucky asl with that trade

Also I don’t ply much so 4 months ain’t bad for me also is it weird that I feel sunken sword will become equal in value to other parts of the sunken set cus I feel there are j gonna be better weapons than it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.