Good News For Fishermen

Atleast this will be more bareable now. Cant tell you how many times ive fell off the place i was fishing at cos i needed to move forwards to fish again. (Random wall in rubica im looking at you)

I can agree, I’ve never seen a macroer move

how would a non-exploit macro even function? just spam click after a certain amount of time and hope you’re reeling something in? seems very inefficient

It detects the red !

Ah shit it’s crimson. I fell for the fedpost!
Jk just the macros were around since wom so I looked them up back then ppls no ban

Triple red lightning combo:

5 Likes

Almighty Zeus punishes all exploiters

The island’s side holes in question:

Ngl, vetex really should have dedicated fishing spots instead of everywhere being fishable

The waves in question:

Doesnt matter since tall islands exist ngl

Idk if macros work in darksea at all. The rain and the brightness might screw them up

ooh yay I can’t wait for there to be only a handful of spots to fish in, making it very easy for bounty hunters to find me

Im assuming they do, I found someone in the server list that’s still in the dark sea but his fish caught kept increasing, after a few hours of grinding chests I checked his fish caught and it increased by a lot already

The player either has a lot of free time to fish for a few hours or he macrofished in the dark sea, who knows since I got no evidence anyways

He miiiight be legit
Also I realised rain poisoning exists

Once deckhands are removed from pvp, there would be less incentive to hunt players

There’s nothing to worry about fr, plus it will be stupid to just have a few fishing spots, best I could suggest is 2 spots for every island

dont forget the waves too

High islands

Wait you can avoid poison by being in a roofed place

erm your fishing rod will instantly disconnect when it hits a wave which breaks most macros i believe

It does?