Good News For Fishermen

it doesn’t

It only breaks if the puddle thing appears on your bobber

that is literally so lame
game is unplayable

This has turned into an argument on the ability of macros working in the darksea lol

To be fair, I have been in a situation where I was stranded on an island and was doing nothing but fishing in the dark sea for a few hours.

It could be someone who is actually fishing, although it could also be the other option

Let the macroers macro! More sunkens=cheaper sunkens! The revolution of the economy is upon us!!!

Yeah that’s the thing, I can’t prove it but chances of people fishing with attention for a few hours aren’t high either, though this doesn’t remove the chances of them being legitimate

I’ve got a friend who does that. He is probably legit since you have no proof

fishing becomes fun and enjoyable when?

50/50 ig

we should all go on a dark sea fishing trip sometime

Never! Vetex should really revamp it though. It becomes fun and macros stop working

the simple fix for fishing macro is to make fishing an actual mechanic, like a minigame, which if you do good it in your chances for good loot increase

1 Like

Yes! Make fishing enjoyable

was that 4 messages at once??

Yes

Yeah but the issue is that vetex wants fishing to be a thing where you turn off your brain according to his reply in vetcord

well that’s just a dumbass excuse lmao

My brain might be off, but the macro can surely be on Mr vetex

arcane odyssey is an adventure game right? what fucking adventure is fishing bro

1 Like