Goodbye old friend

Same man, same… Just let it all out. :frcryin:

Yes definitely. AO seems like it gonna go back to its roots which is something I have not even experienced! EXTRA HYPE TIME WITH EXPLOSIONS! :explosion_magic::explosion_magic::explosion_magic:

Dude… that was deep. Well done. :heart:

It’s actually not that hard

B Y E world of magic

1 Like

I have been practicing my goodbye. How is it?

“Sayonara”

Pretty good right.

Sorry for the necrobump but uhhh
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 12.45.08 PM

:frcryin:
We need to preserve this post as a memorial.

Necropost Excused.

maybe someone should recreate the entire map in minecraft and make it a server people can play on to reminisce on but in minecraft form

would probably cost money tho and would be hard to do

I like this idea. I also have a catalog of in -game screenshots that someone could use if they want.

‘‘ThIs Is NoT aRt!1!1!1’’

-some idiot

very nice job, gonna miss Magius :frcryin:

F

Lol this image matches what I feel…

"Tears!? What tears? Oh these? These are just…WATER BEAMS! Yes, my eyes are preparing the most deadly of water beams in order to…to… EXECUTE JUSTICE!!! For the deletion of my homeland, I shall deliver those responsible to a watery grave.

1 Like

My water beams are fully charged…

1 Like

Old post, but I fixed my old WoM photo Topic per a request. Because of AO, WoM’s map will disappear into oblivion, but this old photo Topic of mine has one of/if not the largest catalog of WoM related photos you can find on the forums. I hope you will enjoy them!

Topic : 📷- 𝐖𝐨𝐌 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 - new 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬!

oh i hated this place anyways lol cause its just a place of death, getting rked, followed, and toxic people

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Too true

so how about this
goodbye, and i wish i never played WoM xd

1 Like

8924_Ristarte

Goodbye everybody - I’ve got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the TGR truth

• Bohemian Rhapsody