`Grand Navy Uniform Concepts `

Hello, this is JTN, and today I will be showing my Grand Navy concepts I made, I did some redo of some of the previous ones that I posted in this thread

To add on, THIS ISN’T A SUGGESTION, A CONCEPT THIS IS.

I made these concepts when I saw Vetex talking about the color scheme in the Discord

Now that we’re done with this, let’s get to the showcases, shall we?

Lieutenant

In the making of this, I remembered that you were given a Gauntlet once you reached this rank in AA, and so I wanted to add on this one too because the gauntlet does look fantastic in my opinion.

Lieutenant

Front

Back

Commander

I gave the Commander a niche-military-looking outfit because this is where you’ve officially gotten in the Top 100 Grand Navy players, I think it’s fitting to have something nice and this is also where you get a new cape, that has the word “G.N” at the back of it.

Commander

Front

Back

Commodore

This is where we get to the big rank, below the rank of Rear Admiral, I gave this the same cape as Commander but with a different shirt, more of a fancy shirt, to be honest, still the same as the previous one, but it is what it is.

Commodore

Front

Back

Rear Admiral

So far, this is the latest one I made, you may wonder why it’s red. because I used a really old screenshot of me asking Tech why were the Rear Admirals wearing red gauntlet back in 2019, for proof, this is the image below.

I will do a Vice Admiral once I got the info from Tech about their gauntlet’s color.

Rear Admiral

Front

Back

That’s it from me, you’ll probably be seeing me updating this once I get the information about Vice Admirals and so on, see ya!

49 Likes

The One Piece is real

2 Likes

Yonko low diff the admirals unfortunately

Watch Vetex takeing these models for AO

Epicsend them to the big man

akainu solos

1 Like

I agree but in order to not get crucified by power scalers I don’t voice that opinion

screw the scalers akainu literally was bullying whitebeard and only got hit when whitebeard snuck him and even then he got and decided to solo all of his commanders :skull:
download (32)

1 Like

i think the only thing i would suggest is changing the G.N. om the back to the organization’s logo (which you totally may have been planning to do anyway)

sleeved capes are one of the weirdest pieces of clothing I think I’ve ever seen.

there’s no reason for it, I mean you’re already wearing gauntlets, what are you going to do with the sleeves???

4 Likes

Drip

alright i agree with most of this but
this will never stop looking stupid to me
when did a lack of motor skills to the point of being unable to wear sleeves become a trend

9 Likes

lowkey fit would look better without the cape

nah the cape is good, its just the sleeves.

1 Like

Honestly, while making these I had to like find through capes that was easy to retexture and this was the one, i do agree that the cloak looks a tiny bit stupid.

Though as for side notes, I do hope the Grand Navy will have a toggle to have the capes/gauntlets on n off.

fuck it man, the cape did looked goofy on Lieutenant, Commander, and Commodore, without it they look much better (not removing the one on rear because it looks cold)

12 Likes

recolor the pauldrons for commander and add a cape not a coat with sleeves back to commodore and were good

1 Like

Did you try the cape without the sleeves cause that could be cool for the other three ranks

as much as I want, recoloring the gauntlet is the biggest pain in the ass to get it right.

found a much better cape for commodore