Grand piece online

Playing early isnt just about what you earn when playing early but just being able to enjoy the game before others you know

Sorry if it wasnt worth but sometimes we buy games we dont like, it happens

the problem is that pho could’ve made it good and worthwhile, but he didn’t. he just keeps fucking up the game and keeps being money hungry

I don’t think you understand…
This guy PROMISED US a reward for playing paid access. He actually got our hopes up, HE EVEN SHOWED US A CANDY CANE MODEL(gpo weapon)

So here we were, expecting a legendary fruit or a knockoff CC, but instead we got a fedora :smiley:

I couldn’t find the picture in disco, but here’s the CC that we thought we’d get.

crazy, we could’ve gotten dexter.

The hat was ugly but I did buy gpo on the first minute of release so I ended up getting a prestige bag anyways

My honest reaction when the value of elo hammer drops from 1x all fruits to pika magu in a matter of weeks :exploding_head: (the trading community does keep the game alive tbh)

Never played and have no intention to :yawning_face:

Literally bro :sob:

I played for like 45 minutes and it’s the most boring thing ever you just kill the same enemy with a slightly different quirk to them over and over, I just quit cause of how boring it was
(the reskinned bandits either just punch or m1 you and occasionally have a ranged weapon, and they just stand in a circle doing nothing.)

bosses aren’t great either, man when i play AO the ai gonna fuck me up for a bit lol

I don’t think I’ll have trouble with the PVE. I’m quite skilled with aiming and spamming skills.

So then the fruit changing system isn’t idiotic since a completely different thing (legendary fruits being better) is what prevents people from trying out different fruits.

Also they ARE something you can use for farming before getting better fruits, Bomu, Gomu, Horo (I can’t remember how badly they nerfed it), Kilo, etc.

I love Elo Hammer value, it flies around like a person failing to cast a fishing rod.

I wonder if there is some sort of graph showing its value fluctuations

no? they just use them until they have better fruits, that’s the whole thing i’m trying to say, you would actually see other people running around with more common fruits.

yeah but then how you gonna get a fucking dark root to change that shit, firstly you already have to have a fruit bag so you don’t lose the fruit, and then you gotta throw out money or get it via trading

Yeah I am not arguing with you anymore if you switch your argument with the snap of a finger

ok. was just switching it up because apperantly you weren’t listening to those points.

grand piss online is an absolute shit fest, i am praying on its downfall :pray:

list of shitass things about grand piss online!!!

phoeyu always disappoints
you will get doxxed by players for doing something remotely annoying
all the new items are locked behind money or hours of farming
the battle pass and battle royale has been the absolute downfall of gpo
battle royale is filled to the brim with exploiters, atleast two thirds of my br matches had someone flying
you can never safely drop fruits because of exploiters instant tping to them
you might not even get fruits because every 1-4 hours a fruit will spawn in a completely random area unless you spent 200 dollars (wtf) on a roblox gamepass to get to know where fruits spawn
the combat is not good, so much braindead shit and builds are harder to make then deepwoken builds
reworked tori hardly feels like a legendary fruit

could go on and on :fire:

One of my biggest issues with it is the scaling, this rat developer has the audacity to increase the level cap and then NERF SCALING SO WE HAVE EQUAL OR LESS STATS THAN BEFORE.

You had 700 stam at level 400 before the update? Well now you have 650 stam at level 500 next update yaayy

you’re forgetting that there is no mimhere island in gpo