Grand piece online

I bought it for 50 robux during the 2020 christmas sale. I played it for like 10 minutes and realized that I wasn’t willing to invest enough energy into it since the game had never been too appealing to me anyway. I guess I sorta keep up with the game through YouTube videos, but I’ve never actually been part of the community

It’s so clearly evident that the game has no other intention then to be a complete cash grab, there is NO passion, NO effort, and ZERO soul to the game or it’s developer.

You could make the feeble argument that “it looks visually stunning”, but for starters it doesn’t look that good, and that is clearly just another part of the scam

“It looks good, so I’m going to get addicted to it!”

I have zero respect for the game or it’s scummy developer and I too genuinely pray for its downfall

That’s just a lie since it has by far the best visuals for a RPG on Roblox and was even the first big game on Roblox to show what mesh deformation can do.

But “ZERO soul” is the perfect way to describe GPO and I don’t think any other phrase fits as good

Cash grab :white_check_mark:

No passion is debatable since it’s not like the devs have shown any inclination to abandon it or anything

No effort I disagree with cause if nothing else, the level of graphics and the fact that they still work on updates that are a consistent quality with the rest of the game

No soul I can see cause the game really doesn’t feel like it has an identity other than good graphics. The most memorable things about the game is the bandit beater progression and pvp that was known for being unbalanced

you guys paid robux for this? :hot_face: :hot_face: :mask: :mask:
сan you guys give me $5 to take off my t-shirt?

this is why I both don’t have any bobux and why games is the last thing I will spend it on.