Great TGR info dump

i mean
these ideas havent been added yet
and well
i think we should give feedback

lemme just

dexterity legit sounds useless, there should be other things it boosts other than health, and whys it called dexterity? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The most hype I’ve had for minutes straight.

Also, whoever can provide useful feedback, provide it.

1 Like

i’d say its useful so that you don’t immediately die whenever you get hit a few times

i get that but like… the other stats i can reasonably see someone wanting to main it but like… dex? idk man… all the other stats do so much and dex just kinda… makes u have more hp… it should do more than just that

Vetex and Techlevel rn be like:

idk some people just want to be a tank

the trello rn is literally what children dream of in a game
(this is a compliment)

the real doozy would be wardens focusing on healing magic spells

What a weird thing to say, why would I leave something as overpowered in the game. Look at what happened to weapons

Vetex, what did you understand by what I said? Yes, weird thing probably since I worded it wrong. I meant ‘‘there’s no way you won’t nerf it in case it becomes overpowered’’. So it was mostly my mistake. And I doubt you’d leave something OP as it is.

would be cool if dex did more than increase hp considering how much the other 3 stats do, maybe it could increase how good you are at proficiencies? idk

we’re all children on this blessed day

1 Like

Vetex’s games were the best things to happen to my entertainment

Guess this remains true, but even better now.

ong, reading these cards has me acting up

3 Likes

Yeah dexterity stat is still meh, it will likely get removed since it just wouldn’t be viable VS the other stats, even if each point gave a lot more health

5 Likes

Since Vetex is looking at this rn I will drop this:

can’t wait to see the fighting styles fr