Guild Ships

So,
A guild ship will be a boat set to the guild you are in, only the owner and possibly the co-owner will be able to spawn it. It will be a bigger boat then the normal boats and will get better the more infamy your guild has. When spawned all people in the guild will be notified that the boat has been spawned, all members will have a tracker telling them where the boat is.
For customization I’m thinking there will be a place where you can customize you’re boat and if you’re a guild owner a place where you can customize your guild ship.

Reason to add: would be a good way for people to play multiplayer with their guild and not have to spawn in a small boat

I’m not sure, but I think someone had posted a suggestion like this but this is my take on the subject.

it’s definitely been posted before, but it’s probably ok to keep this here if you want to see the takes on people’s opinion about this suggestion again

1 Like

Bruh you already posted suggestion…we just discussed it in discord, well…10 min ago?

Yes and here we are

This is. The 3rd time this idea has been posted, all three by different people

Well the three of them are not as good as mine… TOTALLY

The other 2 were more in depth, what’s funny is the second person said almost the exact same words but didn’t know that the idea had already been posted

I need to see them send me link or something

I found these two

The post above me

Doesn’t it notify you if your post is similar to another post? How can people say “I don’t know if this has been posted before?”

HEYY WHAT ABOUT MINE! thats not fair

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.