Halloween Hunt

fun fact: I planned to draw kds and minotaur in a similar style to this too, but my motivation said nope so here I am

27 Likes

Halloween :weary:

1 Like

bonus content:

signatures! (and a stamp)

also stickers i made for vetcord

5 Likes

Amazing art once again

1 Like

Draw the Exiled but he was given the Growth Curse by the Peacekeeper. Now he can grow to ginormous sizes and find any criminal on Magius by seeing through nature’s eyes. Big Exiled is truly the scariest thing any criminal will find on Halloween.

1 Like

the minotaur’s worst enemy

1 Like

smh furry BNT didnt make it into a gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

2 Likes

what does the sign on the tree say

1 Like

The Exiled has strong armor, strong weapons and he’s extremely skilled. He can still tie with the Minotaur even though the Minotaur is over double his level. Minotaur’s biggest advantage is his superior size and strength, but now the Exiled can use those too.

The Exiled has the ability to grow to the same size as the Minotaur, or far bigger if he’s less merciful. An epic yet one-sided battle would ensue. The two weapon-wielding titans would level the forest with their ferocious charges. I would love to see that fight, in any form.

Gifted an ultimate power by the Peacekeeper, the wandering knight vows to make good use of it, spending the rest of his immortal years running through Magius and slaying evil, while simultaneously training other young fighters to work for good as well. With his giant size and connection with nature, he can run 10x faster and no evildoer can even hope to hide anymore.

The Exiled quickly purges all evil from Magius in only a month, all villainous hideouts and information are discovered by the Exiled’s nature sight and the Exiled is welcomed back into Umber Keep with open arms. He acquires the new set of armor he’s dreamed of for years, he gets to see his old friends again and he earns the respect of even the Peacekeeper, who knows they couldn’t have picked a better man to entrust with the Growth Curse.

Sadly none of this is even canon. Just a fun idea I thought of one day.

1 Like

And then gets shot in the head by a railgun while he’s giant

2 Likes

list of halloween items that can be found through doing quests

then a part of magius map