⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Happy Late Halloween!

The Odyssey Feed 4

Published by Fang Percy.

This anchor of Odyssey Feed was published on Monday, November 1, 2021. (US).

Click the arrow next to the name of the section to view it!

:headphones:

Listen While You Read!

Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
By Johann Bach

Click the link while holding “ctrl” to open the music on a new tab!

Link:
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (Best Version Ever) - YouTube

:scroll:

Development News!

Welcome to another anchor of the Odyssey Feed. Sorry I couldn’t get this out yesterday, but happy late Halloween! This will be the spookiest anchor in recorded history :ghost:!

Unfortunately for our Development News section, there was the biggest full website shutdown in history (I think), lasting for several days :flushed:. This included Roblox Studio, unfortunately, causing progress on our favorite magic game to halt temporarily. Don’t worry though, everything was saved, but there’s less to look at.

Roblox currently is back up, so we’ll see more soon from Vetex :nod:!

The first thing this week is the second weapon skill for Heavy Bladed weapons, Striking Gale. My brain has gone a bit wonky, and i’m not sure if I put this in the last anchor. I sure hope it’s new :sleeper::+1:!

Then we have Brutal Rush, for Blunt Type Weapons. It looks like we’re getting a good amount of rush-forward-like attacks! Very interesting :mariomug:.

See you next time! (Hopefully with a lot more leaks!)

:popcorn:

Topic You Should See!

“trick or treating but pretend this post is BNT’s house”
By @BNTarwarn

Trick or treat! A bit late for that now, but we can still do it digitally (hopefully :nod:!) Here, we can come right up to this topic and instantly receive a piece of digital candy from BNT’s nearly infinite candy bowl of images from the internet. They taste just as good, I swear :+1:!

Link:
🏠 trick or treating but pretend this post is BNT's house

:art:

Art of the Anchor!

“Halloween Hunt”
By @BNTarwarn

The Peacekeeper and the Exiled decide to spend their spooky season on a very enigmatic Halloween Hunt. What is it about? It’s anybody’s guess, except for those with enough determination (A foreign concept to me :fr:) to zoom in and read it. I love the spectacular shades of purple, pink, and blues, which are my favorite colors! Too many stars to count, and BNT is one such star!

Link:
Halloween Hunt

“Death Primordial
By @liu

Our favorite (Maybe) forum moderator does it again with their series of turning every magic, including losts and primordials, into their own beast. The Death Wendigo, well timed for halloween, is one of such. It’s mounted on the skulls of those who don’t watch Bob Ross :frhigh::paintbrush:, and indeed does look very terrifying. Based :flushed::v:!

Link:
Death Primordial : the Wendigo

“Forgotten Sever Halloween
By @PapaMT

Trick or treat has gone a little awry around here, and it seems we have a ton of Arcane Universe ambassadors roaming in the streets. See how many people you can count, and make sure not to get blinded with the epic tones of red and black. Truly the best Halloween!

Link:
Forgotten Sever Halloween

:pencil2:

Writing of the Anchor!

“Ultimatum 7”
By @Robotstics

Robotstic’s Ultimatum series again sees the hole of despair that is the Odyssey Feed featured section. He threatened nicely asked me to place it here, and it didn’t take much for me to comply, especially knowing the incredible quality of this series :frsleepin::ok_hand:. This time, our characters find themselves in very unfamiliar places, with a very familiar great writing style!

Link:
Ultimatum 7

:mag:

Here’s a Puzzle For You…

Last anchor’s riddle solver was @StarForDays! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”More Activities”!

This anchor’s riddle is…

”CrimsonScale”

_ _ 0 _

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed
⚓ Odyssey Feed Center ~ The News Anchor

Arcane Odyssey Trello
Trello

Vetex’s Twitter
https://twitter.com/_vetex?lang=en

Vetex’s Devforum
Profile - vetexgames - DevForum | Roblox

TGR Info Dump (By 7grandnec)
TGR – Google Drive

Arcane Universe Resources
Trello

Happy Late Halloween :candy:!!!

19 Likes

Triple art this week just because this wasn’t as focused on Arcane Odyssey itself and more on the forums, plus it was a Halloween themed anchor and there was a ton of good art this week.

Hope you enjoy tho :nod:

HEY BABES
GET THE FUCK UP
THIS WEEK’S RELEASE OF ODYSSEY FEED IS OUT

1 Like

It wouldn’t be weekly if I were less lazy lol

1 Like

TOOOO EZ

1 Like

I have a gut feeling that Ultimatum will not get on TOF for the next 48 years :thinking:

2 Likes

bnts infinity candy

1 Like

EVERY HALLOWEEN

3 Likes

man not this mf song again-

not on my watch

i simply have to make my writing so irresistibly perfect you have an unquenchable urge to feature it

1 Like

if there’s odyssey feed for christmas please feature this song

im half joking about this

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

are you ?
are you tho ?

1 Like

H_0T
Ezezezeze

that a zero or a capital o
i think its zero
i also think @Bue may already have solved it but i’ll try to get a different answer

1 Like

its a zero
this is 0 and this is O

Put all 5 infinity candies in your gauntlet to obtain unlimited power! :flushed:
And to All I Want For Christmas Is You, there’s no way lol I hear that song way too much

@Extro I was trying to find this song for quite a long time and heard it in a concert recently for my orchestra hehe

@Robotstics good luck :frhigh:

@Bue @anon61033893 Nope!

3 Likes

The riddle has something to do with the value of something

The answer is $300. That’s how many galleons you can sell the White Eyes Scale for, according to the Trello patch notes.

1 Like

Got it!

1 Like