Has Anyone Heard of The Egyption Gods Clan?

The clan I’m in is called the “Egyption Gods.” I just randomly got an invite after I found out about the game following the “Small Update” (the Deckhand Update). I have never seen another member in the game. I have never seen them on the forums or discord. I want to know if anyone has ever seen someone from the Egyption Gods clan. Have you ever heard of the clan? Are you in the clan? I NEED TO KNOW!

Bro, imagine somebody walks up to you, says “you’re hired” and then starts paying you, and you never see them or anyone in their company again

When I got invited in to this clan, I didn’t even know what a clan was. I just thought clans were only for NPCs

prob some small clan with like 3 people that died within a week

you should join my clan instead

Wait, i’m gonna go see what the clans stats are. what is your clan?

valcrest
we’re a community focused casual clan with currently 381k infamy
we’ve survived four years without disbanding

My clan has: 23000 Infamy, 12000 funds, 34 members, and dude named expanderman123 is the owner

im gonna try to find out more about my own clan first, and if nothing happens i guess i might ask for invite

huh

that name rings a bell
also that’s weird how you’ve never seen them ingame or a clan discord before with a clan that size

but yeh i’ve never heard of “egyptian gods” before

i guess ill try to find them somewhere. i was hoping that clan servers would help, but we dont have the right level

Bro I was in them for a day, I don’t know shit about them

you dont know ANYTHING…? see this is important the clan updates coming tomorrow, i’v got no time. i forgot about them becuase i haven’t actually played ao in weeks

No, but I joined them post nimbus so I think they are still kind of active

do they have any site or app or discord serever where they communicate

I don’t have discord bruh

ok, guess ill try something else

have you heard about @expanderman123

No join my clan: Tempest (owned-erm originally owned by the famous ytber JoshBloxx :fire:)

Join none of these clans and find some random 5 renown 3 member clan and build your legacy honestly instead of piggybacking of another’s success