Has anyone not noticed darklorddurza has been banned?

And lucky for you I remember the exact message why he got banned because I remember warning him about it

Should edgelord the definite alt of angmar or someone else have been banned?

Should edgelord have been banned
  • Yes
  • Non’t
  • Yesn’tn’t
  • No
  • Idk lol

0 voters

2 Likes

add an idk option because I don’t know

wait he was angmar alt??

we don’t have conclusive proof he is angmar although he definitely was an alt but we don’t know who’s

fat f

I would say this is surprising but it’s honestly not

he should have gotten banned way sooner imo

11 Likes

our god WAX has spoken and he has chosen [YES] WE MUST FOLLOW OUR LORD WAX!!

Thank fucking christ, that guy was REALLY starting to piss me off.

1 Like

Yeah

:crab:the attention seeker is gone :crab:

5 Likes

Ye I was confused whether it violated rules or not but I assumed it was ok because

I don’t really know if this counts as against the rules or not. I think the rule is mainly to combat people making threads attacking the mods. If it is against the rules, you’ll probably just get a DM from a mod and nothing else. Probably nothing to worry about.

well let’s hope it isn’t against rules that much

The irony of this situation is pretty funny. I was not the original mod who suspended him temporarily for whatever reason. He recently donated and tried to blackmail me to give him his 5$ donation back. Since I said no, after all who asks for example a charity that you want your money back.

He doxxed me revealing all my public info in one place. It’s funny because I was not even the mod that banned him in the first place, he basically just went after me soley because I was the forum owner. Either way, if he tries anything I’ll just give his IP address to the police.

11 Likes

What the actual fuck.

looks like he wasn’t lying

I’m pretty sure he angmar’s alt but who knows

oh well.
i guess that’s a shame.

oh yeah speaking about the dox, it was in a server I was an admin on
(the dox was in the image above before “bro did you just dox someone”, but I deleted the message)