Has Vetex Ever Been Wrong / Admitted He Was Wrong

Wait fr?

yes

not gonna delve into it more to keep from going too off topic, found out about this dude from my brother, I think Vetex even @'d him once in a tweet but not sure nor do I really care, I just know he exists and that lives rent free in my head

also that’s enough twitter for me for a few months

2 Likes

wood reviewer!!!

He’s probably has to at some point in his life, but from most of his Discord and Forum comments he has a tendency to argue doggedly and then leave without any concession when he’s tired or has been proven to be 100% incorrect. It’s not an abnormal trait for people to have by any means though, and I don’t know him personally so it doesn’t affect me at all.

Personally in my case I just never noted the path of the sun in the sky at all. Never even crossed my mind to look at it. This is probably the same for a lot of people. So you’re at least right in my case.

It might be that Vetex didn’t notice either. Even if it was deliberated, it obviously didn’t matter in the end, since you and a few others (supposedly) were the only individuals out of hundreds of thousands of players to even notice and then prompt discussion about it.

i love woodreviewer i’d die for woodreviewer

8 Likes

The legend himself WoodReviewer

I hit the maximum heart quota today :frcryin:

Simple answer, yes

Bro why is the title every word start with caps

Because thats how youre supposed to title things in the English language
Im not sure if you’re a native English speaker or not, but every word (other than those such as The, A, Are, Is, etc) in a title is supposed to be capitalized. This rule is applied to Book Titles, Article Titles, and Thread Titles generally

1 Like

ask him if he can review my wood

I’m not your fucking secretary ask him yourself
:wood_magic_var1:

2 Likes

i pay u a dollar an hour

Fucking Secretary? :flushed:

1 Like

You have a point…

“earth’s normal rotation was messed up by durza’s attack” just sounds like a lazy excuse to cover up a very basic astronomical inaccuracy vetex made :fr:

1 Like

I don’t mind it since I consider one of like two/three possible ways to explain this simple oversight that I brought to attention.

still lazy fr :joy_cat:

1 Like

Liquid Cat vs Green Lightning, who will win