Has Vetex Ever Been Wrong / Admitted He Was Wrong

barack obama

what kind of question is this :skull:

of course hes been wrong hes a normal person not a god like some people here treat him

when 2.0 came out roblox’s community had this weird divide of people who liked it and people who hated it, people who didnt like 2.0 said it was bad because “oders use it” and the people who liked it just thought it looked good, that weird grudge against 2.0 was still around when aa came out so naturally people disliked it

that died down by the time wom came out though

wouldve made a lot more sense if he only mentioned the second point because i dont think thats exactly how the first one works either way

I saw a video about that guy like 2-3 years ago lmao

Infection

1 Like

Fuck big mistake

i was right this place is definitely a cult

1 Like

making guilds a thing

4 Likes

someone give this man a medal

objectively; probably not

there are some choices he has made in the past that i dont personally agree with but it’s not my game so lol

i was joking

his main mistake is that he didn’t show us lady carina’s feet

epic two month necro

1 Like

Necro moment

wrong about what specifically about wom, cause I never advertised that it was gonna be some super popular and finished game before it came out, that was an expectation other people put on it

5 Likes

it turned out bad because he was forced to release it early due to money issues, he couldnt even afford to buy new sound effects for magics let alone pay for his things irl

same thing nearly happened to ao a month ago but the patreon saved a rushed release

3 Likes

Hes making a joke :frcryin:

it released in basically a pre-alpha state so no, people just expected too highly of it when majority of its features were gonna be added as updates, and like rayman said there was no other choice cause of money issues. AA released with 2 islands and a level cap of 10 and nothing to do and no one really complained, so I didn’t think people would complain about wom releasing with like 40 levels of content and basic stuff

as for the point of the thread tho the recent thing I remember being terribly wrong about is stamina in WOM, in that game i was adamant about wanting running to cost stamina for some reason and it was a terrible decision (running takes no stamina in AO)

4 Likes

i mean if the games on roblox are 99% grinding ones youd expect them to not care about being able to do stuff but the majority of the roblox playerbase shares a single braincell so when one person finds it annoying that the game released with less content than others then they all go mad crazy