Has Vetex Ever Been Wrong / Admitted He Was Wrong

the reason he banned them is because they made too many criticisms

Yeah that’s bad, but I feel like publically shaming your testers who criticized you in front of your community that you know is going to defend and praise you is reallllyyyy fucked up

can never get through to the vetex dick suckers :sob:
what daddy vetex says is always true!

vetex literally said that they wouldn’t stop trying to argue with him, and pressure him into adding fighting styles and combat when he wanted to work on the story

he literally was adding shit like elden ring dialogue at that point, bro was just baffling
also they were telling him to rebalance a lot more than that

well yeah, the fighting styles and combat changes were meant to occur later down the line more close to release

Also it was kind of a bit more than that, I think trying to leak the game factored into it

Plus, they weren’t even banned, they got taken off the tester team.
He was actually planning on letting them back in once they were closer to release, but then they started acting like really immature

if you’ve watched the pvp video so far you’d probably realize that the criticisms they made were probably valid

ok, who cares? Just because a game isn’t developed yet doesn’t mean you can’t try fixing issues that haven’t already been made

that is not a good analogy, a better analogy would be like complaining why the plot for an up-and-coming story is so shit, and then getting ridiculed for saying that because “it’s still in the works”

that’s just false, I’ve asked both of the banned testers, they never did such a thing

AO forumers when there’s nothing to argue with random online strangers about

2 Likes

Well yeah, it’s still in the works. You can’t judge a book by its first few chapters, and then complain why the characters and story are so underdeveloped.

That is exactly how you judge a book bruh, I don’t agree with this dude either but this take that you made just now is stupid LOL. If the book is readable it’s probably published

I love you GlitchingEclipse, I don’t think I said that on my I Love You Guys thread yet :heart:

:pray:
We love Vetex for that, he engages in arguments with us like a normal person and doesn’t abuse his powers to win

by the way before I say anything, the fact that he decided to make this PUBLIC shows how immature he is
“built to be testers”
angry that he was criticized
“you threaten to leak the game”
they never did
“nitpicking combat”
necessary balance changes that he ignored, if you look at the new pvp video you’d likely agree that the pvp is not that great.
“closer to release”
an excuse to not fix any of the issues, like seriously, who the hell decides to balance EVERYTHING right at the end? Nobody does that, especially with the fact that a lot of the features he adds requires the pvp to be balanced (ex: fighting styles) Furthermore, he contradicts himself there
“I would’ve gladly listened to your feedback but as of right now it was annoying … I dont want to be around that when im trying to focus on getting the game ready for release” Wouldn’t balance changes be quite important for getting the game ready for release?
“every tiny issue”
the video speaks for itself
“I know how the game is going to be and you dont”
ok then why even have testers at that point
“sinceu dont understand that something is a wip”
yeah lets release all the balance changes AFTER the game is set and done, that won’t be stressful and a lot of work at all

this is why vetex rarely ever releases teasers.

Man I swear to god y’all just saying words ong

2 Likes

I’m actually 7’3 irl
do you believe that just because I said it? No? Then vetex saying that they threatened to leak the game could’ve also been a lie

that’s literally all he wrote about

these 2 testers

…did you ever actually read the message and the stuff that Vetex said afterwards before this thread? Cause he continues after the screenshot and explains / clears stuff up

Mods please close this thread we have a high case of people arguing over nothing

1 Like

hey, I didn’t know he did that!
can you link it for me?
or actually just take a sc and send it to me
oh yeah also another thing, they also did not only nitpick the combat, I can almost guarantee they criticized other aspects of the game, because there is no way the only issue with AO is the pvp

Wait are you saying that you were arguing about that incident this whole time and yet haven’t even read the actual statements from Vetex in regards to the situation?

Edit: Sorry @GlitchingEclipse , I accidentally quoted you :skull: . Just fixed it