Has Vetex Ever Been Wrong / Admitted He Was Wrong

maybe I have, he’s made a lot of statements, regardless, link it to me

Imma turn off notifications for this thread then come back after 30 minutes to see if everything is still going horribly wrong

Ping me in 30 mins

Wdym maybe you have, this is a yes or no question.
How are you arguing right now without having actually done thorough research into the topic that you were using as evidence :skull:
Like, you should be looking at both perspectives, not just what 2 clearly biased testers said

your refusal to link it probably means it doesnt exist
so I’ll ignore it

1 Like

read literally every other topic he argues in.
he isn’t here to actually prove anything, he’s here to argue.

and you’re here to dick suck, nothing new

I love how pointing you out as an ass = dick riding

1 Like

He has a less compelling argument than the Deepwoken Haters on the forums who at least try to have an open mind :frcryin:

refusing to listen to any statement I make and marking it as “biased” or just “false” = dick riding

oh I did read it, I just caught a massive whiff of the same type of bullshit you spew in every other post you make.

I don’t think you can see the discord messages without being in the Vetcord, are you banned there or smthn?

no I don’t have any evidence to back that up, I personally just believe that, you don’t have to.

I don’t understand

Likely more than that, but that’s the main gist of it.

Any person who says something along the lines of this clearly has never understand the work of a critic and assumes that every movie critic/game critic/story critic has in fact written a movie/game/story. That’s not how criticism works.

The fact that the PVP in AO is literally comparable to blox fruits kind of proves my point

you have no proof of that, but neither do I apparently, so I can’t really disprove it

threatening to leaking the game because there is nothing to leak
the fact that they have yet to leak the game yet probably proves that statement

guess you like blox fruits

just take a sc dawg

no bro it’s an entire conversation that’s like super fragmented :skull:

and I caught that massive whiff of nut in your mouth, brush your teeth more

k so it aint real

do you have anything worthwhile to say?
all I’m reading here is “i’m a pessimistic asshole and if you’re not then you’re wrong”

me when i burn the history books: “nothing happened in the year 1820”

yeah if you read anything I said, but your monkey brain is probably waiting for the next meat riding session so you can hope to get tester

1 Like

Topic derailed into a less-than-civil argument unrelated to the original post.