Have any of your schools been devious lick'd yet

• i dont have any cringe stupid tiktokers in my school (no)
  • i am unfortunate to live with people who would commit crimes for internet credits (yes)

0 voters

thankfully none of my school’s students are tiktards who would literally do anything for free internet expirience points

idk what this thing is
but I have retarded tictokers
they suk

If kids were to do that for my school they’d literally get arrested nobody does it. Plus the school is too studious to even do things like that

everyone in my school is a tiktard :expressionless:

There’s a kid who’s infamous in my school for that. His locker has as of recent, a cieling fan remote control, pizza all over the bottom, grapes hanging off of hooks, 2 paper towel dispensers, a plethora of students clothes, automatic hand sanitizer dispensers (probably about 10), 4 smartboard pens, 8 books and 5 students planners.

1 Like

Rookie numbers, someone stole a bus at my school

4 Likes

bro what society do we live in that allows this shit to happen

devious licks

Aye man this that hoop life mixtape this that pretty boy music man if you in the streets man if you in the gutter man if you got stitches bump dis sks sks sks sks

a society where tiktok and twitter exist
as optimus (the youtuber) a few times said, clout is a drug.
and it still shows.

2 Likes

Someone apparently stole a mirror at my school

the fuck is a devious lick? ive been told its a shitshot trend but what exactly, just stealing shit for clout?

Yup

I thank god each day that I am not living in the west :pray:

There’s no soap dispensers… :pensive:

That

Those shitshot fellows are special aren’t they

Special in the worst way possible :sleeper:

1 Like

Also we literally can’t go out of class to the restroom at all, or exit class for any other reason because people are ripping soap dispensers off the walls in the bathroom and flushing it down the toilet for the funni tiktok likes

1 Like