Have any of your schools been devious lick'd yet

lol what the fuck

Must be bad to go to a physical school huh?
trol

Virtual school got me bad grades and made me empty inside and lazy :sleeper:

1 Like

Meh itā€™s not really virtual school, I think you fellas call it an embassy, and in this case itā€™s just set classes in set times, basically just tutors but virtual and thereā€™s not any actual teachers from the school, at least not in my case.

If that made any sense

For me it was just zoom meeting after zoom meeting at the normal class times

Nobody actually turned on their facecams lol.

Plus it was just depressing and i was just watching youtube the whole timeā€¦

1 Like

Bruh Iā€™d get my ass beat If Iā€™m not paying attentionā€¦well not actually but Iā€™d probably get scolded quite hard

Not that Iā€™m aware ofā€¦

Although, some fucker keeps stealing the doors to the boyā€™s washrooms.

1 Like

yes. Someone stole an exit sign somehow (like the ones hanging from the roof) and a bunch of soap dispensers.

idk i barely interact with human beings in my school

we had 6-4 bathrooms (both genders included) like yesterday now we only got like 2 available or smth, if it continues all the bathrooms will prob be straight up locked up but the locker room bathrooms and just have to say gl and hold it

i am part of the few that has to deal with idiots indeed

i was running stuff as a front office worker to deliver keys and stuff when my friend walked past and told me ā€œa devious lick has been committed in the bathroom againā€ and i was partially dumbfounded because i didnt remember if it happened. i went into the bathroom and to my surprise all the toilet papers are gone along with the soap dispensers

Unfortunately in my school we never even had toilet paper or soap to even ā€œdevious lickā€ 90% of the time lol. You would either see the entire bag of soap dispensed already onto the floor or like a full roll of toilet paper stuck into the toilet on purpose. I guess the trend was to be a devious asshole before it became devious lick.

If you went to my middle school you had better hoped you never had to take a shit it was like playing the lottery hoping there was toilet paper. (Maybe the kids back in my day were already doing this trend just to do it not even for clout)

Also this school was awful it has since been shutdown because of how bad it was probably. Mostly due to the kids that attended the school fortunately I only attended for 1 year and transferred.

one of my friends from school showed me this :skull:

why are people like this.

this is the girls bathroom too

sadly im stuck with those fuckers : (

my school got affected like 3 or so times

maybe 4 cuz i saw a giant thing of papers in the gym locker room bathroom

tik tok is proof that kids should be punished severely for their actions

1 Like

the world if musical.ly didnā€™t change to tiktok:

(futuristic world photo here)

1 Like

someone stole a fucking water pipe at my school