Have hybrid weapon classes received ANY new weapons since release?

blanace doc suggestted removing it entirely but vetex in his infinite wisdom only halved it
i still feel it… it sucks…

I mean, hybrids were GONNA get pulsar & Ax kick but nope. Pure build only…

what move is this referring to

made me chuckle

which is probably a bad thing all things considered.

though I guess having no weapon delay could be a problem since that allows for uber-airstall

True, what is this move? We’ll never know…

yeah because mages and fighting styles don’t have any sort of equip delay and you see them uber airstalling

sarcasm btw airstalling is way more managable now

actually considering stuff like reflexes exist and mages/zerkers have no delay when using their next attack (they freeze midair when casting a new move) I don’t see what the issue is with making weapon users have no delay.

Me sleeping knowing that conjurers haven’t gotten any new weapons in a year

Common conjurer L (give onion his sunkens back vetex)

exactly!

when i’m sparring with people, i literally have to anticipate when they’re about to cast something so i can pre-emptively equip dagger, otherwise the equip delay makes it nearly impossible to actually hit people running high atk speed

i’m a conjurer so i have access to magic as well
guess how much easier it is to punish using blast than dagger throw because equip delay doesn’t exist?

you’d think such a commonly picked class for players would be given a little more love by the devs but… how funny.

We honestly need a weapon update before full release. Like even before spirit weapons, finish regular weapons, all first 4 moves for all weapons, ults can come as unique moves for warriors down the line.

Warlords, are unlocking the FOURTH moves on their weapons and abilities, but not even the third are done on weapons like lance/rapier. Just sometimes, new content is gonna have to take a backseat to actually fleshing out the core of the game.

i think some of the weapon types should be removed

when was the last time you’ve seen anyone use a freaking trident or club?

it would lessen how much vetex needs to work on new weapon abilities

arcane odyssey really feels like jenga sometimes

progressing the overall game with updates but metaphorically and sometimes literally sacrificing previous features and damaging classes in the process.

I agree to this, all but for spirit weapons.

a build that has parts of it missing, is slightly less important than a build that straight up does not exist, and is probably also a larger part of the core of the game.

dont those have… the same skills as spear or hammer.

Right, but the thing Im saying here is basically just: Bite the bullet and FINISH weapons, then spirit weapons can receive his full, undivided attention, instead of having to juggle features between two unfinished combat options.

idfk because i’ve never seen anyone use them

yeah the 2 types you listed are quite literally carbon copies skillwise of other weapon types

Hybrids in general didn’t get a whole lot out of this update

As seletorch began to beat all of his oponents in the grand sea league, everyone noticed that his next oponent was no one other than vetex himself. Trying to reassure his fellow testers, he says:

“Since he hasn’t added a new conjurer weapon in 3 years of development, he might give me a little trouble”

worried, mimhere asks:
“But would you lose?”

Laughing, seletorch replies:
“Nah, i’d Win”