Have you any exploited/ hacked any game BEFORE, and do you feel guilty about it? (closed because warfeild)

I personally have never hacked/ exploited a game before because it just seems too complicated and lame
but if you have, do you feel guilty about it?

Edit: This is unlisted now but if you are reading this I suggest don’t scroll down into the flame war down there

never

good :sunglasses:

The only time I’ve done anything like that was when I played on the Minecraft server 2b2t but nowhere else

only idiots exploit

why exploit
when you can
y’know
actually play the fucking game and get good at it and not use exploits as a crutch for how awful you are at the game

unless it’s a life in paradise game
then it’s fair
go nuts

no lol, ruins the game

the closest i will ever get to making a game easier for myself than dev intended is autoclicking, because if your game is grindy and monotonous enough for me to need an autoclicker, that shit is on you.

1 Like

never, i never trusted exploits or was too dumb to figure out

only in those old zombie mobile games
u could literally hack it without hacks
so and i dont regret it bc i was a dumb incel kid

In school we used to play some thing called “Front Row”

I used inspect to give myself infinite coins

but it didnt work so I gave up

downloaded a apk of soul knights so i can spam nuke on bosses
i not regret nothing
dont worry i already closed the game without hacks

Admittedly. I did it a shit ton back in 2018. However I only did it on games that were ass. I stopped doing it over a year ago

Don’t have money to waste and it would be dumb to risk after all these years on this account, unless I’m using an alt or something

No problem about exploiting bugs tho…

…Wait are we talking about piracy too?

hacking is skill issue

I “hack”/mod singleplayer games a lot but never multiplayer

Roblox has no true singleplayer tho

I occasionally exploit games.
Not in the 3rd party software or using any kinda script way, specifically and exclusively in the way that you find a really stupid and exploitable feature and push it to its limits.

EX: Valeri in PWNed gains 25% extra max hp for every enemy executed with the final hit of a specific ability. Keep this going for much time at all and you go from 3k hp to 3 million hp because its not 25% of your base hp, its 25% of your current hp.

Hacking games sounds boring and looks boring, exploiting mechanics is and always will be hilarious.

HOURs, Devilheart, every actual good horror game (hey you’d be surprised, I was), every other game with a maximum of 1 player.

Especially HOURS, though, since you can actually pause the game at any moment.

Ya but they have a sense of competitive nature, I’m not boutta cheat/mod HOURs

wait hold up, since when are any of those games competitive?

If you’re talking about speedrunning, then I could say every game in existence is competitive, singleplayer or not.

badges

the hours badges are literally just: “Complete the first/second/third/fourth” area.
Same with devilheart.