Have you any exploited/ hacked any game BEFORE, and do you feel guilty about it? (closed because warfeild)

Twice on Minecraft SMP servers because everybody just magically had diamonds and netherite one day so I installed an x-ray resource pack just to keep up, because I absolutely suck at finding diamonds in Minecraft. Unless it’s a singplayer world, that is, since I SOMEHOW manage to get good luck with those seeds.

Once again, if I can say that every game is competitive because speedrunning is possible, then I can say that every game is competitive.
Its time to get that norobux% speedrun on Adopt Me

It doesn’t have to- You know what, I give up on this front.
I’m not arguing with somebody this desperate to prove that they’re right in something that they clearly know literally nothing about outside of it existing.

Have I ever said that every game can’t be competitive???

Stop strawmanning

I assumed you were saying they had to make ads to be competing and not agreeing with what I said, just based off of your bolded response.

Holy shit they still going

People feel they gotta start an argument on every topic tho :frcryin:

You’re saying that every game is competitive for some weird ass reason like secrets or speedrunning, so I don’t believe that I am doing that, anyways…

ok spider.

No, I was saying that it doesn’t have to be direct, and it doesn’t have to be every ad.
Anyways bye clearly you have nothing worth reading to say at this point and are just arguing for the sake of arguing, and I’m really not having it right now.
Go take a business class, hell, even a psychology class would work for this.

:popcorn::mariomug::popcorn:

Wanna watch dis with me

Stop strawmanning

?

Which is what I was saying, you said this

Stay mad

no seriously go take a business class so you can make a good argument, its just about the only interesting thing that’s left on these forums, I can and will discuss nearly anything with anyone long as I know the subject matter and the other person has any idea what they’re talking about.
If you wanna make a tangent about market competition you should know what market competition actually is, right?

Also stop spamming ‘strawman’, you’re sounding more like Spider by the second and Spider was basically the guy that made arguments just for the sake of arguing without knowing anything about the subject matter.

Name 1 wrong thing I’ve said about marketing, all you do is whine and say nothing of value.

It’s true tho, stop strawmanning

You know I would have given this a proper reply but nah you’re probably just Spider’s main account, not even worth talking to, you’re just going to blab on with meaningless nonsense until the topic gets closed.
Pretty sure you was capable of having a decent conversation before, only reason I’ve gone on for this long, not sure what happened to that, but clearly you’re not anymore, so bye.

I don’t even know HOW to exploit, so no.

Look into a mirror, re-contemplate your life, then come back and read what you’re saying

Why would I feel guilty over exploiting in a game? It’s separate from reality, you gain and lose nothing, it’s a virtual world where you can do anything you want. The only thing that’s stopping you are the rules where you can choose to either abide or not.

crazy how this already became a full blown argument

and the argument already devolved into the participants accusing each other of not knowing how to argue. lmfao

exploited in a single-player run of pokemon a while back, felt empty when I reached the end of the game. There’s honestly just no point, it ruins the fun of the game for me

If your exploiting destroys the experiences of other players and violates the laws of fair play, that’s a pretty damn good reason to not want to do it lol. A lot of people feel guilty about that kind of thing.

Obviously in a PvP game for instance someone always has to lose so there is no guarantee that simply being good isn’t destroying someone else’s experience, but in that case it would be on that person for going into a PvP game as a noob and not expecting to catch some L’s.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shindo life

But then again, it’s not like it’s the real world. If they chose to exploit then that’s fine since it’s just a virtual game. If they cry about it, then I must say I pity them for caring about something as trivial as that.

If there’s an exploiter, then the moderators can handle that and the dev can think of a way to patch it, even if it’s unpatchable, then I must applaud them for atleast trying their best. If the moderation is bad and the devs are doing nothing about it, then that’s too bad.