Headless uses autofishing?

While we’re on the topic of fishing yet again I am one word off of sunken boots, as usual :frcryin:

Hey man, I don’t know how to make one either. I’m just learning.

Again if you end up finishing it uhh

You should come tell me :nod:

im pretty sure everyone would do this script if they had knowledge. The fact that they don’t know it triggers them. It’s understandable but the rules do say macro isn’t bannable.

1 Like

im pretty sure everyone would do this script if they had knowledge. The fact that they don’t know it triggers them. It’s understandable but the rules do say macro isn’t bannable.

This, exactly this.

It should be bannable or I should be able to have my FPS Unlocker back. Both give advantages, but only one is public.

if everyone has fps unlocker, no one has fps unlocker :flushed:
but it’s not exactly fair to compare automation to what’s essentially an exploit.
Fps unlocker fucks up how the game works, it makes you caster/charge faster, and also vetex specially said it’s a nono. Although, he has no problems with fps unlocker, only the side effects it has on his game.

Automating fishing, doesn’t do any of these things. It simply has a couple lines of script complete an action, instead a player.

of course, like I’ve said before - if vetex says no, it’s a no. But he hasn’t yet, so :man_shrugging:

Just because in the real world we are going through the age of automation does not change the situation any differently. Honestly one of the weakest arguments I have heard from you. Creating bots in a game has never been a good thing, doesn’t matter if the game is full of try-hard, sweaty monkies or not. Bots in an MMORPG has never been a good thing for the game. Look at Runescape (the good one) being drained of its economy and playerbase by sophisticated bots. These aren’t bots like some drone flying our litres of lube or whatever, these are just giving some r/programming Redditor behind a computer digital “rare” item from a kids game.

If people wanted to use FPS Unlocker then they should have simply learned how to build a better PC.

you are comparing using a program that literally breaks the code of the game (major advantage to people with better pcs) to a macro that just does an action in a sequence

FPS Unlocker simply unlocks my FPS while a macro simply types some keys. We must upgrade and live our full potential.

we shit on automation because that’s how you kill a game. afk fishers, afk chest grinders, afk anything really. you’ll have people with ungodly times just because they were able to produce code to bypass the human limitations. also don’t even tell me “unFaIR mY AsS” lmfao. if people are actively creating programs to create an unfair advantage that allows them to grind without actually being there, that sounds unfair. i spend like 3 hours out of my day just to fish, not 11 hours. you think i am going to just spend those hours figuring out how to not actually play the game but to create some bot to play the game just because there’s try hards, try hards that are ACTUAL moderators mind you, creating programs to get rare shit and horde everything to themselves. that’s not fair bruh, whether you want to spend your time wanting to be like them or not, it does create a rift in the game of people being horders with inhuman hours versus actual normal players. also the “just learn how to script lol ez get out of the past” isn’t a good argument. are we even playing the game at some point? just creating bots to play the game for us is not actually playing the game. i don’t care about having the shit for myself, i just care about other people who are being given an unfair bullshit just because you have power-hungry mods creating bots to do things for themselves. i think having a split playerbase like this down the road is hurtful for the community

1 Like

i think hes just tryna macro it

@Headless can we ban you for inciting drama.

1 Like

Is it unfair that people have a skill and use it? Anyone can learn this skill, you know. If you can spend 3 hours a day to sitting around, waiting for a big white bubble to appear so you spam click, you have time to do a lot of things.

It doesn’t stop you from getting it, the only thing that happens is THEY get it. They aren’t hording it, they’re obtaining it. It’s not like it’s from a finite pool of sunken armors.

You call people who automate things try hards - that’s false. If anything, the tryhards will fish for it manually, and the lazy will be the ones who find a way to automate it.

People don’t automate things because they don’t want to play, they automate things because they don’t find it fun, and would rather spend their time doing things they find fun, e.g. actually playing the game and not waiting simulator. Besides, if someone wants to create a script to play the game for them, and they don’t want to experience shit, then they can do that. They have the right to deny themselves gameplay, I guess.

This is what happens, when you have such a long and boring grind that it’s literally faster to learn a new skill, to automate the task than it is to do it normally - you get people who say “fuck it, I might as well save myself time AND learn a new skill.” That’s why people do it.

Is it right? I personally think so, but I’m just one person. I’m flawed, and I can be wrong. You and Jumbo clearly disagree, and that’s fine. As long as they aren’t actively harming the state of the game, e.g. flooding the economy by having massive amounts of bots doing shit, it’s ok. If they are, then we DO have a problem. But I’m pretty sure most people who automate fishing aren’t out to distribute hundreds of sunken swords for the sake of distributing hundreds of sunken swords. if that does happen, then by all means do anything to make it impossible.

I feel like I’ve said this a hundred times, but in the end, it IS up to Vetex to decide.

At the very least, I can thank Vetex for giving me the motivation to finally learn how to program. My dad’s been on my ass trying to get me to do something productive, but in the end, it was that sweet, sweet, 1/16000 droprate that pushed me over the edge.

1 Like

At the end of the day I feel like we should be grateful we even got sunken items to begin with in a way, we’re still pretty early on and only at level 80, this could’ve just been fishing, no treasure at all

You’re just trying to make the try-hards look cool by calling them “lazy”. They’re not lazy, this isn’t a Mr. Robot scenario where they easily create a program doing this one specific task. They were staff and early testers who understood how the mechanic worked and then proceeded to plan out exactly how to create this bot to out-do the system.

I joke a lot about myself, but let’s take a realistic look to it. This game is made up of a bunch of kids, right? Obviously, I can probably make a code like this (do I want to? No, I already have all I want) but if the majority of the community is comprised of kids, do you really think they’re gonna learn python and sophisticated bots? No, kids are gonna keep spam clicking until they just give up or trade their precious little weak amulet of undying or whatever for sword from a guy that has tens or hundreds from this kind of shit.

I believe what he’s trying to say is not that they’re hoarding it, but basically trying to create a little market bubble all to themselves to capitalize on selling it all. Not exactly a monopoly but in something like that. People can get it sure, but you know how absurd the catching rate is. That will lead them to those kinds of people.

Then that sounds like a developer problem, my friend. If only there were people who also did not find fishing fun and were staffed by Vetex could tell him or issue an complaint.

I remember when I was 7 and created a sophisticated bot for club penguin to develop a new skill.

Anyway I have to end it here since the man himself has appeared and will probably close this thread after posting his defense.

script are not macros. macros are just a preset sequence of button presses, nothing else

also auto fishing isn’t even that bad it just allows people to not lose sanity over fishing if they want to get something specific, it’s not like they have instant kill aura , get infinite crowns and + 84938 power +8492384 defense or +85902389234 bait and what not.

not saying I use it because I don’t know how to

All the Headless Conspiracies be like the Illuminati.
It probably isn’t real but people believe it.

hedles iluminati confirme?
that’s a conspiracy to scratch ur face on