Heir (Short Comic)

A short comic about a young man named Hadrian, and his relationship to his late Father.

Full Comic

This was just an idea I had sitting around, remembering that Calvus had children too young to take the throne. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed making this.

60 Likes

good job! I haven’t seen many comics around this topic…

3 Likes

Right? I just think its interesting how different people’s understanding of Calvus might be in the Bronze Sea, especially when it comes to the children he’s left behind.

2 Likes

yeah, btw you know how Neviro was mentioned as a prince even though in the timeframe, winterveil is alr gone, are you suggesting that Neviro has rebuilt the kingdom, or that it’s still gone even though he was a prince? funny how it seems that uncle has ptsd btw

damn, this is lit

1 Like

kNIFE WHEN I GET YOU KNIFE

1 Like

I imagine by this point, Neviro has been working to rebuild the kingdom his grandfather lost. It’s not quite Kingdom status yet, but with the help of Revon, Heir Hadrian’s Uncle, I think Winterveil to some extent has been reestablished in name.

:running_man: :dash: :dash:

1 Like

Golden pieces, loved each and every panel of this one :face_holding_back_tears::sparkles: Huge props to you!!

1 Like

COME BACK HEREEEEEE

SPARE SOME SKILL pLEASE

Beautiful, just beautiful.

1 Like

Another comic that doesn’t paint Calvus as comical villain? Awesome!

2 Likes

I am actually the Number 1 Calvus-as-a-more-nuanced-villain believer thank you very much

4 Likes

YOU ALREADY HAVE SO MUCH BRO YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING FROM ME (complete fucking sentence)

Thank you fellow Calvus-as-a-more-nuanced-villain, Good to see our species are not extinct.

3 Likes

yeah, I thought that :smiley: (mabye we even get to help him idk but I think that’l be a thing)

yeah same here

1 Like

Aw, this is awesome! The writing feels professional and the visuals are astounding. Great work!

1 Like

None of the strength though :skull:
Oh wait this is Calvus’ kid, not Revon. Nevermind.

brilliant jawline