Hey- im new to trading and need some help

@Misinput you lazy fucker didn’t bother answering this smh

Yes, but most likely only for bad enchant sunkens, but if you have 3 or 5 strong oaths though you could get some clean pieces.

Also here are some value lists to help you out in your journey :slightly_smiling_face:
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/updated-value-list-credits-at-the-end/62648/12

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/advanced-enchanted-items-trading-guide/66272/18

People will accept clean boss drops/sunken too. That’s because they can enchant it themselves. It’s weird. A clean sunken sword is worth more than a hard sunken sword. As I said, it is weird.

A more direct question: The boss drops I have to trade are:
Nimble exiled armor, clean exiled armor, clean exiled helm, keen exiled helm, 3 clean exiled leggings, strong exiled leggings, hard mino chestplate, forceful mino leggings, hard mino helm, clean oath, hard oath, strong oath, strong vastira, 2 clean WOJ. Which of those could work?

You’d need to trade like 90% of your items (excluding the bad enchant stuff since bad ench boss armour is basically worthless) and you’d get like uhh a clean sunken boots maybe a chest piece if lucky, wouldn’t recommend doing that though.

clean exiled armor, clean exiled legs clean oath, strong oath, clean WoJ

That for what?

i meant those things are worth quite a bit.

And I could get what specifically with it?

That wouldn’t really get him any sunken pieces, just forceful pieces…

if you obtain hard WoJ then you can get clean sunken

I heard of somebody who traded strong vast and strong oath for a sunken sword…they were probably very lucky, but could something like that work, as I have both of those items (The strong oath and strong vast)

and oath

That was a ripoff trade, don’t expect to be able to get one they’re rare, and no don’t offer that for sunken pieces.

2 Likes

Okay, got it. I just heard of that sometimes.

I got sturdy WOJ, is that good?

Sturdy is the only bad enchant on a WoJ, also I’m assuming you don’t have any sunkens but if you do just trade sunkens for sunkens :weary:

nvm. i confused sturdy with hard. Hard is the best. sturdy is bad

i went to sleep bozo

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.