For new traders

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a few days, I’ve been seeing an increase in account creating but most of the people seem to make trades as their first topic but it turns out to be a crappy trade.
So I’m basically making this posting that people are able to share to newer traders without having to look for certain value lists and stuff.

Then a chance of drama starts over a shitty trade.
(DO NOT TRADE WITH CROWNS. CROWNS ARE VERY WORTHLESS DUE TO ALT FARMING WITH MULTIPLE ALTS/FILES BY PERFORMING CODES)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Useful Value lists

The_Elments (I put this here for fun)
MrNormalBox

Market Places

MrNormalBox
Nuclearman7
Misinput
the_elment
Drama

Useful Links for trading

MrNormalBox
DoubleRun
A Dead trading hub server

What’s the difference between Trading discussion and marketplace?
Only use the marketplace to trade/sell/buy items from people in-game

Trading discussion should be used can be used for asking questions such as the value of items or some sort.

I added this because it seems some people seem to use trading discussion instead of marketplace/they’re confused
When Trading on the forums:
Trading on the forums isn’t gonna be like your average trading in-game, upon making your first trade on the forums you might get messaged by a verified trader. Either being the trade acceptable, or non-acceptable.

Also, trying to scam/rip people off isn’t gonna get you anywhere on the forums.
Try and do it once and you might get called out perhaps in public that you’re a scam.

-Correct me if any of this appears to be wrong-

4 Likes

WOM TRADING ON THE FORUMS IS NOT THE SAME INGAME, CROWNS ARE REDUNDANT AND ITEM VALUES ARE CONFUSING; ORDINARY ITEMS ARE WORTHLESS. YOU WILL GET SHAT ON IF YOU POST A TRADE THREAD WITH BLATANTLY INCORRECT ITEM VALUE. YOU WILL GET SHAT ON IF YOU DISAGREE WITH VERIFIED TRADERS

6 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREE PLUGS

Shoulda just said “common/uncommon” (besides meta wiz set ofc) to clarify, yes some people are that dumb :moyai:

I have made an actual value list by the way, not just the crown one
nice

when my shops is not on the list :pensive:

wait no fuck i closed it

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.