Hi who do yall ship with morden

Morden and Neviro seems like two chill introverts, but literally roasted each other behind the other’s back at the first opportunity, no way in hell would they be shipped together :skull:

morden x morden

tbh im just putting characters morden has had some interaction with (that isnt downright too questionable) as options :sob:

Im explaining why no one is shipping them lol. Well, someone voted for them now at least :joy: sorry if that sounded serious

Sad how no one likes mordviro. It’s like my favorite ship lol. I was actually writing like 2 (?) fics for it but sadly never finished them lol maybe i’ll get to finishing them one day but yeah Mordviro deserves more love

its ok lmfao :sob:

whoever voted morden x others i wanna know who’d you guys ship him with :sob: (tbh i have a few guesses so yeah itd be funny to confirm some suspicions)

peak thread bnt.

morden x no one
its a roblox game

If a person becomes one with the curse after obtaining it, that means morden is death itself, which means him being with tucker is not necrophilia because they are both dead :+1:

Morden x Death, the true OTP. He’s just surrounded, Tucker, the dead experimental subjects, Beringer, dead family, Death Curse…

Bro fr people wylin

1 Like

morden x julian is where its at gang

Morden and ṱ̸̡͎͍͔̾̅͑́̊͝͝h̷̨̛̘̦͙͎̮͚͚̬̉͊͛̀͐e̴͎̼̤̥͇͛̀̈́̿̍ͅ ̷̡͓̞̳̮̫̺͙̦̏̐̐̂͛̓̈́̇͜͠͝v̵̬̟̯̟͇͒͌͑͂̓̀ǒ̸̩̭̹̩̫͍̹̻͕̜̻͙̟̳̐ͅì̷̀̒̀̀̀͗͐́̇͌̕͠͠ͅc̵̤̏͗̚ȩ̸͎̗͔̭̩̼̗̣̈́́́̕s̴̰͔͚̘̻̒̈̾̌̒͌͂͒̉̉̋̑̇͐ ̴̧̧̬͕̣̠̠͓͔̲̳̭̎̅̒͊͛͂̈̀͗͆͠ȏ̶͕̜̞̗̜̯̤͍͖f̷͈̱̭̋́̂̎̓̌͋̔͜͠͝͝ ̶̰͖͒̄͋́̑̅̋̀́̃̄̕͝d̶͍̜̮̥͕͇̦̗̣̭́̚͜͠ͅȩ̸̛̮͙̙̩̩͉̓̄͑̀́̿͘͜͜͝ä̴̧͉͈̦̙͓̞̘̹̹̺͍̪́̒̇́͗̊̂͑͗̏̓͒͛͠t̵̢̗̳̮̺̼̰̫͕̬͆͋͂̾͛̉̄̈́̏̕͜͝ḧ̷͚̤̰́̏̓͗͒̽͒͌̐͝

morden x realisticbanana

Morden and General Julian.

2 curse users.

From enemies to lovers.

:muscle: :fire: :skull: :glass_magic:

Y’know I bet if Morden x Julian was included it’d stand a chance at beating Iris

Morden x bnt

I swear you were THE morden simp years ago

Morden x Hades

morden X therapy