Highly anticipated Roblox games?

it is relevant because since they have no longevity yet they almost always filled with gamepasses spinners and other garbage like that which makes it borderline pay to win unless you spend like 200 hours grinding
they are cash grabs 99% of the time and my friend calls them a grinding drug
they always make the game look good in order to attract players but they always suck in the end

you can play it if you enjoy it but dont spend money because youre supporting greedy developers who doesnt wanna develop something good with their skills and would rather scam children with games that last for 2 weeks

lol don’t ever spend money on a roblox anime game. ever. not even 10 R$, use it literally anywhere else but on anime games.

ah yes of course the rogue lineage devs
the best people when it comes to balancing

it’s not even “devs”, the game has like 3 developers that all release characters and only one of three works on RL, and it’s always HIS characters that somehow fuck everything up

because rogue lineage devs cant release something without it fucking up the balancing as hard as humanly possible
look at rogue lineage for example

In a way it’s really impressive of them that they can fuck their whole game up for a couple days with even the smallest combat change. Goes to show how much of a mess the game is

You can crap all over Anime games in general all you like but this one looks good.

Ok so how would you improve the game

oh right you don’t know because you haven’t played it

What about the game looks like a cash grab to you? If they wanted a quick buck, they would make Anime Fighting Simulator 2 or something, giving it a few surface level upgrades but leaving the game fundamentally unchanged. Instead, they’ve been working on a completely unique game complete with a fancy and varied world, bosses, and new combat.

Deepwoken and Arcane Odyssey (i guess but not really bc haha tu)

boku no roblox isn’t too bad. xd

aight gimme a minute lemme watch their overhype shit then ill respond

Oh look its made by the same devs as anime fighting simulator. This game must be good. Right?

This looks cursed

Is this supposed to look good? This entire area is copy pasted houses. The bushes look fucking cursed and it looks like a generic swordburst kind of building style. The grass is just… bad.
The houses feel like I have seen them before in another game. They just feel way too similar to other anime games. Why waste time making original houses when they straight up feel like they got ripped out of other anime games. The same thing applies to the windmills. It is all just generic stuff with a tiny bit of improvements. Why can’t we have original builds for once? Why are the houses not explorable at least? If thats too difficult at least make them slightly more unique than literally every other game there is.

This place looks kinda sick but once again I feel like the trees, bushes, and grass just fucking suck.
There’s not much to comment about since the places just feel like the same thing but with environments and buildings. The grass is copy pasted and so are the bushes and rocks.

The hair of the NPC on the right is fucking cursed and so are the faces. Why can’t we have normal proper fucking hairs and faces that look cool without being so fucking cursed or just straight up over the top. At least just fucking get some from the catalog. The weapons look generic and the town just straight up feels empty.
This pet looks stupid.

It’s being advertised like an mmo rpg when I am fairly certain it’s just supposed to be a pvp anime game with some pve. Not to mention all the fucking screenshots are taken in areas that look good. They are not showing you everything. WOM can sometimes look insanely beautiful on some angles but fucking cursed in others. That’s just roblox logic and it seems they are abusing that with time of day. And once again, there’s not much to comment on, it just looks like a vestaria weird type of situation and it just feels too generic.

Props on the bandit camps but this seems like another taking a screenshot from a weird angle to make it feel much better than it actually is.

If this move is supposed to be useful then I don’t know what kind of meta they are going for. It’s just there to look good. It’s probably dog shit and you won’t even use it because of how long it is going to stun you in place for.
The animations may look good but they’re fucking cursed when it comes to pvp and the hitboxes will be annoying. Once again it just feels generic.

Average emo user will love this move even though it definitely is gonna be useful.
Yeah this looks sick, but there’s a reason why we never have giant dragon fights in roblox or whatever. They look fucking cursed, and that’s the only part we see of the fight.

Yea bro that’s fucking stupid. All we see of the tailed beasts are them roaring. And it looks like it does literally nothing but stun them to take damage. The fact that no attacks are shown seems very sus ngl.

With all the fighting moves they are gonna add the fucking pvp is gonna be stupid. How do you balance like 100 different spells all from different anime universes? The entire fucking trailer looks like it is trying to overhype it as much as possible so they make bank on the first day. Notice how most of the areas don’t seem connected as well? Also how are they going to make a massive fucking map without creating massive lag issues or lack of player interactivity? We never see the outside part of the fucking areas they build. It doesn’t look like the game is trying to make something special never seen on roblox before. I have no idea what they are going for but if they doing another one of those haha beat dungeon games start in weak level 1 town games then perhaps this shit could work with multiple universes without causing much lag.
Vetex made completely interactibly/killable npcs all over the fucking map. Sure it was laggy but it was still fucking innovative. He makes new shit and that’s why I respect his games even if they get fucked up.
That game doesn’t do anything new and most anime games make no fucking innovation. They just slowly make the graphics and animations better. All they’re doing is trying a new style of anime games. Not a new style. Just a style barely used in anime games.

Sorry if this was a mess I was half braindead writing this.

Also we still have no idea about the following:
Is there going to be a spinner system?
How many spinners are going to be there?
How RNG reliant is it?
Is it going to be pay to win like this bullshit:

Is it going to be one of those games that makes the excuse of “but the gamepass only gives you a cosmetic,” when that cosmetic is tradable for expensive shit in the community market.
Is it going to be one of those games that are like “but you can get it without pay to win if you grind for 3000 hours” to justify the gamepasses.
Is it a grind simulator?
Is it a walking simulator?
Is it even fucking fun to begin with?
There’s not much shown in the trailer other than overhype inducing shit.

If you’re gonna say there’s more see about the game then show it. I’m not about to sift through a shitload of discord announcement and premade wikis.

2 Likes

I don’t feel like making a full response so

something something get off roblox if you hate imperfect games
how can you criticize the visuals if you’re on this forum, etc.
The game might not be good, all those ways you listed that the game could suck are valid, but that doesn’t mean we should completely write it off, blah blah blah

the end yay

why am I so tired rn I can’t even argue properly

1 Like

Now I’ll respond to this previous thing since I forgot to:

If you’re talking about anime legends. You also haven’t played it. So don’t call it good. I am using past experiences and logic in order to make a conclusion about it.

Them overhyping the existence of the fucking trailer + all the other points on my essay. They made themselves look like they are making something new when it’s something very common on roblox. They just put more effort into animations and looks. We don’t have much gameplay to go off of and they show only the cool epic powerful looking spells.

Don’t forget this is completely stealing multiple anime concepts. Nothing is new about this.

The combat isn’t new. They use the same generic grass bush and tree models everywhere. The trees and everything are borderline same. It just looks like a more decorated rogue lineage if it was only based off anime and nothing else.

I fucking played WOM for 1k hours. WOM is far from perfect.
I endured rogue lineage for over 700 hours. Rogue lineage isn’t even close to perfect
I don’t want something perfect, but I don’t want half assed ctrl c + ctrl v games. Anime games are not trust worthy and these people made a shitty anime game simulator before. People waste money on games that die in a day and they don’t realize it.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean lmao.

Yeah it doesn’t. It means you should be more aware as a consumer and stop buying into the damn hype. Wait for the game to release. Don’t spend money day 1. Simple rules.

I did not call it good. I said I’m not completely writing the game off.

See? they put effort into it. That makes it not a cash grab in my mind

I meant new compared to AFS, not new in general.

Again, it’s new compared to AFS. I don’t blame you for not knowing that’s what I meant BTW, it was my fault for making it unclear.

Ok but you know what other games do that?

-The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of The Wild
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
-Basically every other open world game ever made, and even a lot of non-open world games

1. Rogue Lineage’s world is awesome, that’s a good thing.
  2. No it doesn’t

This is really only surface level, it shouldn’t affect the game much.

I’m not buying into the hype. I’m interested in trying it out, but not hyped.

man it’s just better to play older roblox games
if they lasted long with a strong and active playerbase then something was done right
and by old i mean before 2016

Embrithas
(Absolutely amazing dungeon game that you should totally give a shot.)

PWNed 3
(Insanely ambitious dungeon game soon to leave early access)

Husk
(Looks like its going to be awesome.)

Fantastic Frontier’s next update
(duh)

Vampire Hunters 3 finally leaving early access
(cool game, stays fun until an excessively overleveled player joins your server and ruins it)

Cool. If you don’t wanna write it off then don’t. I never said you shouldn’t.

That effort they put in was in visuals. Doesn’t mean the game will be good.

Point still stands.

Yeah I know, but they make it look fucking good. The bushes and trees seem to have a lot of 2d parts which are 2010 as fuck. The grass is too separated to look good. It’s okay to reuse models, but newer areas should have some new models to make them feel more unique.

No shit rogue lineage’s world is cool, I meant the combat was rogue lineage but more decorated. The whole world is off in that game and once again is way too generic feeling.

No it almost always affects the games. Anime material runs out and most people know what is going to be added. This is why I prefer anime inspired. Then the creator has infinite amounts of things to add and make and things for people to suggest rather than just be locked to anime.

You know what? I think we agree with each other, let’s wrap this up. Here is my opinion in its entirety:

Anime Legends could be good or bad, too early to tell, but I’m willing to give it a try.
That’s it.