Highly anticipated Roblox games?

Ok don’t fall while going to bed.

AO and Sitka National Laboratory.
That second one is by a group I’m in, it’s gonna be a really nice take on the “core game” subgenre.

arcane legacy
and arcane odyssey

1 Like

emblem tales, husk, deepwoken, anime legends, and of course arcane odyssey are probably highly anticipated

on a lower scale for myself and probably some others, it’d be land of merchants, weaponcraft, god of elements 2, exoria, project: pirates, monster islands 2, konosublox, hedgerows 2, project mojo, ballista, and world adventures

yes i know half of the games i listed for myself are based off of an anime but what else is there :mariomug:

mainly waiting for Dragon Ball Online Generations to reopen
game looks fun

1 Like

adopt me/brookhaven deletion

1 Like

a bizarre day rewritten

Prepare for Bloodlines, families, etc
Basically rng based abilities with low ass chances, prob some free tries and the rest with bobux.

Also the devs are from a simulator…
(Anime fighting simulator)
so yeah, i might eat my words later but thats my predictions for that game, remember that the access will be free so expect many monetization stuff

Quick, rename the topic “Highly anticipated Roblox experiences?” or else Roblox Corp. will kill us in our sleep.

2 Likes

I don’t think the developers being from a simulator means anything. It’s obvious that they’ve created something completely different. The monetization will probably be aggressive because it’s F2P, but I don’t care as long as important features aren’t locked behind a paywall.

Yeah, its just that we know how big anime games that are f2p end up being a p2w shithole ahem shindo life
also kinda offtopic but I’ve heard that shindo life devs decided to add devil fruits lol

I’d like to retract the “varied” part of this statement for now. After looking over the trailer again, we only see a couple identifiable worlds:

1. A One Piece world
  2. A Naruto world

as well as a few other areas that may be unique worlds or just locations within worlds:

1. A red forest
  2. Someplace high up in the sky
  3. A magical looking snowy portal

That really isn’t that many places. Maybe it will become more varied as development progresses, we’ll see.

I still think that the world is very fancy. If you disagree, take a look at some other Roblox games for comparison.

Grand Piece Online, which is frequently praised for its visuals

(I didn’t search for an unflattering image, this was the first good result on google)

Demonfall. People say this game is really well built.

Rogue Lineage. This one has a bit more effort put into it, but it’s still made entirely from bricks.

Now, let’s look back at Anime Legends.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

1 Like

to be honest i prefer RL’s blocky style over anime legend’s more modern style
probably just classic bias tho

The style of Rogue Lineage’s world brings back memories, but if I’m being honest the classic Roblox look is kind of garbage.