Holy guacamole this is bonkers

since when?
jaws pirates

my man played more arcane odyssey than me playing roblox in my entire 6 year career

1 Like

I would like to draw your attention to the 2111 npc kills

Or he just macro fished ???

ye prob bec 58k fish?

ye I was wondering why he had a so low number of player kills for such a long time on the game

its really simple, i heard he just sits in the dark sea and uses an auto clicker to farm playtime.

it would explain why some of his stats are abysmal compared to his hours played, like

only 2,111 npc kills?
only 179 ships sunk?

the only stat that makes sense are his fish caught

Exactly. In wom i had like 5k npc kills in just 120 hours, and it was my first file too

wom had way more npcs because of towns and threats though

Even so, to only have 2k in that much time clearly shows he just macros.

I mean you could probably still get up to 2.5k npc kills in 120 hours easily in AO

no hem just is a baby boy runs away from the npc

REPORT HIMMM
(full sentence)

ye I once met a guy in ao who was making a program for afk fishing with like timing mechanisms and stuff like that so he could run it overnight and catch fish

macros dont time anything, they react to whats happening on the screen and you can easily catch macro users by jumping all around them

what the fuck heā€™s 70?? :sob:

3 Likes

lmao was thinking the same. if he was a non mage build. bros character wouldā€™ve kicked the bucket

honestly, i wouldve thought that in 6.4k hours, he wouldve caught hell of a lot more

not really wasting it though, just wasting watts

1 Like

The real question is:

• Dark Sea farming is only profitable in the 1st range.
  • Youā€™re vulnerable to brigs, plus you need potions, and then the rain.
  • So if heā€™s farming with a macroā€¦

HOW is he farming without dying?

you donā€™t need to go back