Holy guacamole this is bonkers

be realistic

Mans gonna find the hidden mechanic where you die of old age.

what a great feature…

once your character reaches 80 years old, each subsequent year aged has a 10% chance of death, where your character permanently dies for good and the file is erased

You are false)))
It is the highest stat of all he has and there is not even 50 people with 50k fish caught exist.

You are ignoring my words, so I will ignore yours. Cuz I already explained this part, learn to read)))

Not the easiest challenge when one banned person is using alt to argue with me and other unbanned person is walking around him nodding)))

gibberish

He probably means that compared to his playtime his fishing stat is really low.
It just happens that, compared to his playtime, all his other stats are even lower, or even negligible.

Yeah hes just blind, I’ve seen people with 800 hours and more fish caught

If you’re able to kill legendarex its basiclly getting 10 emperor feats

When this man touches grass, a whole continent withers away and it’s not even enough to restore a mere 1% of his wrinkled cheeks. Dude probably looks like that life-draining ghoul from Alien Force :sob:

This is bee swarm level macroing

And how that ruins my point?:

I didn’t mean that: “Look this is professional fisher that fishes 24\7”, I meant that fishing is probably the main thing he does in the game expect afking.

His fishing stat is fucking huge comparing to all other stats. And this weirdo - @AnUnoriginalUsername just ignores this fact and continues to prove that im wrong without even understanding my point.

Gosh for the 100th time, no, his fishing stat is not huge compared to other stats, seeing as his other stat is 6500 hours

If you’re talking about a SPECIFIC stat that’s low compared to his fishing stat, then precise it

Fights, player kills, npc kills, bosses defeated, spells used, chests opened, trades completed, trades accepted, skips sunk.

You are telling me to learn english, but cannot see that im saying about stats in the plural.

And I never said those stats werent low? Just saying his other stats are just as low

You’re just making stuff up to fuck someone up on the go. I’ve been seeing your often pointless whining under my posts for three days in a row. You don’t have to answer anymore, you’re on ignore list now.

keep yapping little boys :sleepy:

What??? I’ve just been saying that his fishing stat isn’t really high and you’ve been making a fuss saying that it’s very high?

From what I’ve seen, if anyone disagrees with you they’re automatically wrong and making stuff up. Please grow up.

4 Likes

he 100% uses a macro since everytime I message him for free items when I see him in my server he never answers so