Hot take (trigger warning)

deepwoken is not peak roblox gaming and never will be. its hot garbage, and you cant change that

midwoken :-1:

5 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

This truly has been a deepwoken

2 Likes

For this crime, I will send you to the execution platform located in Palo Town first thing I do in AO

Roguelike pvp sounds good on paper until you apply it

1 Like

Roguelike pvp didn’t even sound good on paper lol.

2 Likes

Deep woken is really fun

Until you get 4 man ganked at fucking erisia by max levels with bells

Fucking mentally ill move by the stupid devs to add in the erisia bounty, like god the devs just have an allergic reaction to skill vs skill and fucking need power vs power combat somehow.

Like god, chances are that someone in AO has a higher chance of beating a higher level than in deepwoken

2 Likes

Yeah true :person_shrugging:

What makes you say that, i mean yeah ganking is like the #1 that people point out besides travel being boring as shit but like how are you gonna call deepwoken garbage when games like GPO and Anime Fighting Simulator exist on the platform :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s my exact thought, made even worse because it’s encouraged by the in game systems. It’s a pretty good, fun game brought down by that one thing.

2 Likes

let me fill you in on a secret: deepwoken is a bandit beater in disguise. its game flow is virtually the same as gpo and any other bandit beater you could imagine, mixed in with permadeath as a way to (forcefully) reset your progress

Clarify pls because by that logic AO, WoM , and basically every rpg is technically a bandit beater :smiley:

8 Likes

Oh so that’s why Deepwoken is always fun for me, I never go to Erisia and can only get ganked on other islands

there is literally no way to progress other than by fighting npcs and/or players. just pure fighting and fighting and more fighting is the only thing that game will have going. at least in wom there were fetch quests and ao will def have other entertaining things to progress in some sort of way other than by fighting along with an in depth story.

Fishing exp:

Okay this is bait im slightly stupid :smiley:

Deepwoken has the working moveset of every monster as a mod in Gmod, Arcane Odyssey does not. Therefore DW > AO

tf does that mean. its not like ao npcs are one trick ponies (because they arent)

Prove it

watch any ao showcase involving npc fights :fr: they dont use one move only

Disregard what I said I forgor this isn’t discord