Hot take (trigger warning)

Lemme rephrase.

The Roblox game Deepwoken’s, which was created by the combined effort of Ragoozer and arch_mage (other devs as well but to a lesser extent), monsters have their entire moveset, model, sound effects, animations, and visuals as a mod for the 2006 game made by Valve titled “Garry’s Mod”. By comparing the fact that Deepwoken has this luxury while Arcane Odyssey does not, it can be inferred that Deepwoken is indubitably superior to the inferior Arcane Odyssey.

Did that help?

so youre saying that just because one game’s features can be found on another 3rd party game while the other cant makes one game superior to another? how does this make any sense :skull:

Agreed

1 Like

All the greats have spread their influence to other media (in this example other games). If Arcane Odyssey cannot do even the simplest thing like that, then it couldn’t possibly be better than the fabled Deepwoken which was crafted so masterfully that the community had to spread its divinity into other games

“aight, lets take blox fruits and yba features to other games, itll make the original games an instant hit and the greatest games of all time”

exposure =/= quality

Have they done it? No they have not. If it has not already been done then it proves their inferiority to Deepwoken. It’s an example of the size of the disconnect between those games and their communities, unlike Deepwoken where Rag graces his community with his presence enough for them to worship his greatest creation in all regions of the internet.

:yawning_face: i ain’t reading allat BECAUSE THE DEEP IS CALLING !!! :fire: :100:

1 Like

opinion immediately discarded

you mad tripping if that is your logic there. arcane adventures was popping off and it didnt have gmod mods or any type of media spread on other games. and you cannot deny it was one of the greatest games made on roblox before its death

dont worry, youll accept the truth eventually

the deep will call no more…

1 Like

tl;dr to yall, if you disagree with me, fine by me. but i aint gonna stop hating on deepwoken. if you want to change my opinion, fork over 400 robux to my account so i can the play the game myself. then i’ll truly see how shit the game is with my own two eyes

1 Like

Fantastic frontier solos Deepwoken tbh

3 Likes

If it did not expand to other products of entertainment then I am sorry young one, but it was not one of the greats. It might be a traumatic revelation that is hard to swallow, but the sooner you accept reality then the sooner you can come to terms with it and be content in life. While the truth may be painful, the pain never lasts forever.

Literally just use microsoft rewards, you can even use it to get AO gamepasses (my plan) or whatever else you want for free on Roblox

I just searched up what you meant by this and jesus this is basically just an infinite robux glitch if you do your daily tasks or whatever and get enough points

2 Likes

Yep, some people have even set up bots to automatically do the searches and daily tasks. I sadly don’t have a pc to do that but we can still get it via manual labor

better than arcane oddysey

Arcane Adventures Webcomic
TrollfaceEmoji

My Turn.

I love how insanely obvious this bait was and yet it managed to work.

Anyways,

I bought deepwoken so you don’t have too, I even reviewed it.

I also recorded what happened to me day by day.

Basically, you’re not entirely wrong Rave. DW is the embodiment of the saying “Great concept, Bad execution”. A lot of hard work and care was put into Deepwoken and we can’t dismiss that. When you’re not getting your ass routinely kicked by power 20 sweats, it’s honestly solid and sometimes fun.

It is one of the best games on roblox in terms of atmosphere, and overall quality (granted it’s opponents are simulator simulator simulator). But in terms of game design? Good god is it flawed. It rewards PvP sweats and masochists, not the average joe. Yes there is a PvE path, but if you aren’t gripping players then you aren’t getting contractor, starkindred, voidwalker, tacet, or (if sibex says so) bell progression. PvP is incentivized too much imo. “Just bring an alt to get xyz” you got an extra 400 robux? cuz i’m not payin that.

Funni, but I really don’t want the AO and DW fandoms to be at war tho, both sides already shit-talk the other in their respective discords:

In the DW disc

In Vetex's disc

• If you want a challenging, hardcore experience with a PvP focus: Play Deepwoken.
  • If you want a more casual experience with a PvE focus (and no permadeath): Play AO

Both games are vastly different and have their own strengths and weaknesses…

1 Like