How did sirens came to be?

did they just evolve from birds due to magic pollution or something

since ao is based on greek mythos it’s possible they’re actually just real sirens from greek mythology

the lost sailors did something weird to the birds

:slight_smile:
what

they ate those food

they are sirens

since evolution isn’t real!

I wonder how they got the bows and stuff tho

its a part of their bodys…

they why they drop

the player rips them out of their skin when they kill the sirens therefore getting the “drop” or atleast thats what i like to think

cap

According to Britannica, “They were variously said to be the daughters of the sea god Phorcys or of the river god Achelous by one of the Muses.” (The Editors of Encyclopedia Britannica). Seeing as the AU does follow Greek Mythology, in some aspects, it’s probable that one of these origins is accurate and they’re simply in the Dark Sea due to its size and accessibility to food.

Work Cited
The Editors of Encyclopedia Britannica. “Siren | Definition, Legend, & History.” Encyclopædia Britannica, 7 Feb. 2018, www.britannica.com/topic/Siren-Greek-mythology.

I kinda wanna make a siren OC who’s like “honestly this shit is boring I’m gonna make some actual fucking money” and decides to go to the bronze sea where she sings for humans and basically acts as a 1800s kpop idol.

she also doesn’t eat humans (obviously) and she’s maybe smarter than her sisters idk

I mean, I don’t think there’s anything preventing sirens from surviving the bronze sea, they’re not technically mutated like atlanteans y’know

1 Like

Thats a really good idea! Told you it’s possible to make interesting characters in AO.

maybe she’s also repurposed her siren bow as some sort of rudimentary harp/guitar she uses in her performances, I dunno, spitballing ideas here.

1 Like

they came from siren eggs

I made a topic about this before, sirens have literally no official lore tied to them. The only mention of them in the game was a ghost line telling you to watch out for their voices because they are not what they seem and blablabla

Horny women that went into dark sea

I swear this is a joke don’t hate on me-