How did you join vetex discord?

Well, I’ve been a fan of Vetex for a long time. I wish One Piece: Golden Age was still up and running, man. I haven’t ever seen a One Piece game like it since. I only had a few minutes play time of Arcane Adventures, didn’t seem like anything special like OPGA. I know World of Magic is gonna be the next big game, though, this is an amazing game so far and I know it’s gonna be another Pokemon Brick Bronze. I just joined today, on release of WOM.

1 Like

I met one of my good friends still to this day back in trade lands and then they showed me arcane which I quickly fell in love with then I went through vetex a Twitter then joined

Found it on trello when I decided to join. My interest was pleading to the discord.

Came across Arcane Adventures, played it quite a bit and enjoyed and after quite a bit of time I found out there was a Discord and I went “hey i should join the discord”

then so I did

I joined after the Arcane Adventures subreddit got shut down.

I joined Vetex’s Discord, when I discovered and play this game.

my friends told me about aa and i found wom so i joined vetex server for wom

I found it randomly and was like “oh he has discord” then i joined

1 Like

Wom link
also don’t look at the memes section most of the memes are dirt

inspiring story :frcryin: :+1:

1 Like

Joined with the intent to troll, but found the environment somewhat annoying but generally lighthearted so I stayed.

B) i used the roblox link.

Mine was the same lol

Again, I Bumped This TOPIC!!!

for me i twas when i bought the beta of aa and i met a shadow user i forgot his name but he is on this roblox shirt with me

and yeah he showed me that vetex had a disc and we were good buddies. then we just lost contact idk how but ye

one day i was like “god adventure story is so cool i wonder what the community is like”

1 Like

i joined vetex discord when legendarypapier and i were still very friends, we posted NSFW pictures to each other, until a time he posted 5 pieces of WoM NSFW artworks made by him to me and sent the vetex discord invitation

i mean that’s cool and all
but

what the absolute, ungodly fuck

I just wanna ask something… regarding those 5 pieces of WoM NSFW artworks…

Why? Who turned him horny?

played the games since i think the DBZ game? played in AA all that, joined the vetex roblox group around there but i didnt have discord at the time. Late 2019 i heard he was making a new game which was wom and now that i had discord i figured i should probably join up since i could. thats it :fr: