How did you join vetex discord?

I was bored

2 Likes

I joined the Vetex Discord at around the Fall of AA. I kinda found out about late, having started playing AA in June of 2016. I joined the old subreddit before the discord, and stayed there until it died. As for how I exactly joined the discord, I recall discovering a link to it.

1 Like

joined in 2016 back when max level was 120 in AA deleted that discord account later and made a newer one

large zoomer

joined in the ancient times when it was nova games, then the server closed down, i left, and came back when adventure story was starting up

Around WoM beta 2. it was fun

until i got banned because i accidentally pinged vetex

i just joined since WOM released, haven’t really talked with anyone in it since its all just full of toxicity, so i stick to the forums

Well, first, you must know how I found out about World of Magic. I had gone to Vetex’s ROBLOX profile to see if he was working on any other games, because at the time I somehow thought that Adventure Story was the replacement for AA and I hated Adventure Story. I looked at his game creations and saw World of Magic. I read the description and it said, “The sequel to Arcane Adventures.” I gasped, surprised, then filled with excitement. I watched many videos on World of Magic but found out I missed the first open test (I did join the second, though). His ROBLOX profile said that he had a twitter, so I searched that up. On the top of his twitter, he had his Discord server linked and then I joined.

1 Like

:fr:
really?
did you just necrobump a topic?
You’re going to the shadow relam now.

no wait forgive me

Too late.
YOU’RE COMING WITH ME NOW.

nooooooooo!

hes done for

idk

1 Like

Just joined to get updates faster,

I found the discord link on the roblox page then joined, nothing special.

I joined during the Adventure story era, I hung around for a little bit before never coming back until WOM

I just saw the discord link under wom and clicked it

i got unbanned after being banned so i joined

I joined it because of my guild and I have never touched it again