How do I stop getting witch-hunted?

Local idiot discovers karma and suffers the consequences of his actions

14 Likes

arenā€™t you the guy that kept posting yourself killing low levels for some reason?
normally iā€™d be sympathetic because in my opinion witch hunting is worse than low level killing but come on man you kind of asked for it

1 Like

He is. Made a goal to be the most ā€œevil player in Arcane Odysseyā€.

1 Like

Oh damn, i completely didnt realize this was the same guy (I am horrid at remembering people here lmao)

But yeah, shouldve prepared for soemthing like this then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh hey, i was in one of your screenshots in that ā€œbecoming the most evil player in Arcane Odyssey.ā€ post, better not see me again in the same serverā€¦Or elseā€¦

This even aint about becoming the most evil arcane odyessy player, its just about witch hunting.

Wellā€¦like somebody saidā€¦you kinda asked for it.

True

imo you need to kill more low levels, like at least 100s of level 50-60s in the sky islands. this will boost your kill count, earning you more respect and street cred and you will be fearedā€¦no longer witch hunted

i donā€™t think thatā€™s how it works around here.

bro when his (incredibly cruel and evil) actions have consquences: :exploding_head:

The entire forum would like to know your location

me when wasting hours of players time has consequences

if your not a leaderboard player get proof of them witch hunting
its bannable if you witch hunt a non LB player

this is one of the few times in which we do not want the person hunted to get the hunters banned (this person is a serial low lvl killer)

If you aim to be the most evil player, you better expect 5 star community notoriety.

Inside the Sammeria province

I wasnt an idiot that guy didnt pay his 1k galloons

bro this sentence literally contradicts itself

1 Like