How do I stop getting witch-hunted?

Most deserved post in history be like:

YARR!
THAR BE TREASURE!
LIFE ON THE OPEN SEA!

YARR!
THAR BE TREASURE!
LIFE ON THE OPEN SEA!

it sure does suck when the cannonballs you spend to sink the ship are worth more than the ship and its cargo combined lol.

solution: donā€™t kill low levels

solution: get good and fight off the witchhunters.

solution: donā€™t play the game

solution: i fororgr (sory)

its been 28 days straight without a message finally ive vanished

alright bro ur about to get witch hunted again for killing a low lvl

look, normally im not too fond of pvp, but when you and I are in the same serverā€¦
BETTER START RUNNING

pov: you kill A SINGLE low level player and everyone hates you and constantly kills you over and over again (you just wanted some cargoā€¦)

he killed one dude guys, why is everyone acting like he is trying to be as VILE as possible.

1 Like

This dude out here ruining low-levels (potentially first-time players) passion for AO by sinking them on a cargo run whilst Iā€™m out here picking up strays on my taxi-brig.

But in all seriousness if the witch-hunting is still happening, record the instances of them joining you in different servers with them trying to or actually killing you and report it to the discord server with proof of the hunters and the person who sanctioned the hunt.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

its the guy who had made a whole post about killing low levels and cargoers, hope you get spawnkilled endlessly bro

also i noticed you have your acc name in your description, someone might be using that (see you ingame)

I donā€™t think bro knows

just sayingā€¦
unless your a LB player you can get them banned if you have proof.
(you can only witch hunt LB players)

you need to kill more and more low levels and stop their cargo runs and post the clips here. its the only way to earn respect and stop the witch hunters

can this thread be closed already