How do I stop getting witch-hunted?

Here are my steps on how to disappear

Step 1 make new account
Step 2 quit forums
Step 3 deny any allegations that you are the person that your were on the last account
Step 4 congrats you are now some random person in AO

wth you killing and stealing from a low level for in the first place you deserve that

1 Like

then your lapse in judgment in this situation is absolutely paramount

i would shame you for killing low levels but they do be grinding with cargo from 1 to 125 so i guess thats fair
they gotta learn you cant cheese the entire game with cargo

owned honestly

STOP GIVING THIS GUY ATTENTION!!! HOLY SHIT!!! (body)

1 Like

judgement

just wait. all people have lives. i did something similar and it stopped after i decided i dont like having to keep repairing my brig each time.

Just play deepwoken lol

if witchhunting is bad irregardless of circumstances just report them to mods

who cares if you kill low levels they just need to play the damn game. ao players when pirate game has pirates

1 Like

report them for witchhunting then join them and go sink their cargo again but only once so you yourself arent considered witchhunting, tf they gonna do hahahaha

i can smell your scent from out my screen hahahaha

PvErs will hop in the thread and talk about “the consequences of your actions” then proceed to come back on here and whine about them dying on their save w/ 1.4k hours and 22 playerkills

1 Like

I mean that was literally the consequence of his actions.
Like I said before, if he expected literally anything else to happen then he’s a complete and utter dumbass.

Cause: You go around doing things specifically to make everybody hate you.
Effect: Everybody hates you.

Shocker, right?

As the saying goes, play stupid games win stupid prizes

1 Like

yeah i agree he shouldnt be crying about it cause he did it himself

Ofc but its also the same for the low level w/ the cargo

not at all???

there’s two ever so tiny differences:
1: Cargo is too much of a hassle and too little of a reward for anybody to actually want to loot off players so literally nobody does that unless they’re just being an asshole.
2: The low level player isn’t actively advertising how much of an asshole they are to as many people as they can.

Way to strawman, bud. There’s a difference between hunting a PVE demon and randomly mauling a low level and stealing their cargo. It’s the difference between getting into a bar fight with a fully grown man or just beating up a child for their lunch money—perhaps the former isn’t a good action, but it doesn’t give me a feeling of disgust like punching down on someone helpless.

1 Like

i get when people plunder returning dark sea player ships but theres literally no benefit to killing low levels doing cargo lol