How do we feel about the new unrepeatable quest changes? I think vetex should revert that idea, this guy was going crazy on the gear builder server

I feel like roblox players have played so many games that consisted in “do this quest 100 times so that you can do another quest for 100 times, and repeat”, that they aren’t able to think about playing any other roblox game in a different way.
Also skill issue to that guy, simply get the exp.

4 Likes

Yeah, it really isn’t that hard to be max level before the end of the story. Just like, play the other parts of the game and you’ll be fine

For people that don’t believe this, my third file reached level 125 before I even found Mayor Tilly at Ravenna, and that was without repeating any quest or doing any cargo.
I reached max level and I still had other story quest, side quests and exploration tasks to do, that’s how easy it is to reach max level.

6 Likes

yeah AO is a game where you get exp by doing almost all shit

just go around do exploration tasks, which also pertain to quests, then do some fishing maybe. do some cargo runs.

farm for anything, you will get exp passively

2 Likes

i got to level 125 before even reaching ravenna because my pulsar luck was so bad, spent 45 levels trying to get it and still ended up having to trade lol

1 Like

Also that guy is insane, of all the quests you could decide to repeat to level up, you choose the fishing ones? The most boring ass activity in the game? Over shit like hunting pirate boats or something?
You don’t deserve repeatable quests at that point.

I genuinely get to max level before Argos on like half my files cos im just busy doing literally anything I want like killing pirates, doing charts, and doing exploration of islands

1 Like

That guy is so fucking stupid. Why tf is he repeatedly doing low exp quests from Redwake and Frostmill at like level 104 to get pass a level requirement?

There still is a repeatable quest that can be done. It’s called “get gunpowder barrels from silverhold or whitesummit and sell them at palo town”

Or you could also do this niche side quest named ‘playing the game’ too. I heard vetex will keep that one as a repeatable quest…

Ill miss them! But it will be better for the game overall… Forces me to explore and not activate my blox fruit nerouns.

Everyone who complains about level play the game like a bandit beater, then call ao a bandit beater

The people who rant about this are hella funny :joy:

just increase the xp per quest by a large margin and the problem solves itself, ideally by the time you complete every quest on an island you should have more then enough levels to take on the next section in the story

wanting more grind and forcing players to do grindy repetitive quests they dont want to do and have no drive to do is how you get people alt+f4ing before they even get to sink their teeth into the story

to that guy, l bozo. vetex is keeping a couple quests repeatable, namely:

• exploration tasks
  • selling cargo/gunpowder barrels/sealeds
  • fighting pirates

also there’s this weird thing that vetex added a couple updates ago, its called

• playing the game

Ikr no one seems to notice that quest at all. Especially the part where you do things other than kill the same enemy over and over, and get exp for doing the thing.

I mean exploration tasks aren’t repeatable

but then there’s this quest that gives exp that scales with level? It’s called diving points

yea but you can do them on several different islands so they might as well be