How do you hope Nimbus goes?

sky islands :D

DUDE ik dats and ty for “TRYING” to explain me the only thing idk is Vastus, in WOM so 200 year after AO it said all the polution dissappear, how do we know all animals died also if we think, lost magic can be reobtain and make it “not” forgotten, aurem dissappear, i admit, and God arent ded, Poseidon says god sleep when they will die

(NOTE: Thank Hades to make the Lore really dark)

Dang, I really wanted some land animals and birds for food and stuff. I mean, we know Lions existed at some point due to Argos, and some figure heads point to dogs.

1 Like

Please no bring back the sky cannons

1 Like

The War Seas feel like they are much further ahead when it comes to magic and technology compared to the seven seas, yet they still can’t build sea cannons!?

I really hope not. It would feel extremely rushed if we got our second awakening in the second sea only, it would make the rest of the seas feel empty. It was planned to unlock your third mind at the 4th sea in AA, when you are much more powerful, so I’d assume it would be similar for AO.

1 Like

You’re an enigma. I can’t even understand what emotion you’re trying to convey…

I think that animals are still in the game, just they aren’t necessarily part of the gameplay or anything.

We see a person in the forests of Shell Island telling us the keep quiet, as he is “trying to catch some game”. Either he ate 1 too many curseshrooms, or there’s actual wildlife in the War Seas.

The Sea cannon wasn’t built

1 Like

I really want at least some small animals, maybe even have some parrots for pets in the frigate.

too much lag

Ngl, pets wouldn’t be a bad idea. As long as all they did was

1. Be added as an accessory (parrots would sit on shoulder similar to crow accessory)
  2. They can go on your boat like you said.
    And by pets it should just be different types of parrots/birds.

Perhaps the current crow accessory could also be changed into a pet

Yes, there are most certainly some resilient or widespread animals still around. Like scavengers, rodents, wild game, and so on. But animals that couldn’t adapt (or even survive) the initial blast, are dead.

And unfortunately, most animals aren’t that good at adapting. One that springs to mind are cold blooded animals, like lizards and many sea creatures. Severe weather changes following the magic pollution would render a lot of them extinct, unless they were lucky enough to survive in an accommodating environment, like an island lake.

Humans though, can live anywhere, given the proper preparation and equipment.

1 Like

Water sprouts perhaps idk

Has/leads into a war arc with Keraxe

ok then just steal one of munera garden’s hot springs and use those

I hope I get to kill another king.

1 Like

I only hoped for meeting another unique character and a better storyline tbh.

Ok so I got an idea on how to go up to the clouds in Nimbus, tornadoes. So basically, idk if they’re actually tornadoes just, you go in and it makes you go up, whirlwind. you get sucked up to the sky island.

being named nimbus i want more sky islands
maybe more customization for skyships as well
i stg i really wanna have custom skyships
i’ll name mine Grand Nuage