How do you hope Nimbus goes?

there’s already an island/town in AA called Cumulus island. Not to say that it’d be impossible that another town across the world called the same thing

there’s a lot more progression past awakenings lost/ancient magics/fighting styles

1 Like

They are effectively dead, they all died in an old war or in the story of and happening right after Adventures and humans haven’t worshiped or even really thought of them for a while so they are all left in an amorphous state never to reform again

How do you know. I thought it was at the end of the Nimbus Sea

The mags in sailors loathe will probably show up

it was said somewhere

Is there a name for the third sea?

not yet

Ill search around the sea for this npc

ngl i want to see if any other sea clusters will get invovled in the story since theres 5 total

bigger islands please I’m sick of these tuny islands

mr.Incredible Lvl 2 of uncannyness

war gon be crazy like marineford

Honestly this is what I’d imagine could play if we fought one of Wotan’s sons (or Keraxe as a whole).
Although I’d imagine we’d only be fighting one of Wotan’s sons by like, the 4th sea or something since Vetex said they are curse users.

1 Like

Ah yes, id love to get chased by 2 white eyes

While at the nimbus sea, the player meets other people who also escaped from the order along side you, morden, tucker and more. You all agreed to stay close to catch back and try to help the player get their memories back…but are your new allies really who they say they are?

2 Likes

I really hope Sea Cannons exist in the nimbus sea

Also Cumulus island is already the name of a sky island from AA

I don’t think we’ll spend the majority of the time in the sky islands, maybe it’ll be like Ravenna where it’s the main goal by the end of the sea.

As for layout-wise, I really, REALLY hope it is less of a straight path to the finish that Bronze Sea was, and is more open with many different directions across the map.

1 Like

wouldn’t any of wotan’s sons spread our asscheeks

and tie us up against the wall while doing that

they are really god damn powerful

I hope to find heavy influences from each major faction here. The thing that bugged me about AO is that realistically speaking, we’ve seen these settings many times, just in different ways, and Vetex honestly stray too far, which isn’t that good. I hope we get some gnarly stuff to see, and some worldbuilding would be nice.

Which is why I mentioned 4th sea or something because no way we taking them on within the first 3 seas