How do you imagine the game's going to be when it's actually finished?

Lmao

Lol…

King David Silver had tried his best to fight. But got curbstomped by the wizards weak blast attack. And then everyone watched in horror as the Explosion user blitzed the entire area and caused all the wizards in the area to vaporized. Leaving a trail of dust.

Summer Hold had just been vaporized

Wizard, have you anything to say?

“Oops, lmao”

Spellbreakers and Roselight Gaurdians will triumph.

PvP will be broken

Leveling will be fun

Community will be active

The world will be shaking in fear when the people see two max level 5k users fight it out

1 Like

Nah that stuff was already happening in AA and nothing was wrong and in AA vetex made the level cap 1k for a few days and nothing really happend to the community

let’s hope that it will go to that stage before something bad happen .-.

I think I would be too busy fighting giant, mutant roaches before this happens

I imagine pointing out the giant meteor I just summoned above my opponent’s head

quests also worked differently in AA
you couldnt just get a quest legit anywhere

thats because there were no new attacks or gear for anything above level 220, including new exp sources (unless you/a friend had dead revival staff to farm max level npcs)

Every fight will look like it’s straight out of Dragon Ball Z
We’ll have insanely powerful magics that can erase things from existence with little to no effort
Once your strong enough, you’ll be able to wipe out half the continent with your strongest attack
Overpowered techniques that will probably get banned and ridiculed in fair fights

pretty cool.

Gonna feel like a fantasy novel.

We will be playing literal gods and there will probably be like god npc as well

“fair fights” max level pvp will be absoulutly insane

promethean fire magic musket :nod: (i hope magic muskets are a thing)

if they are they would be beyond legendary cuz guns themselves are gonna be super duper rare

It’s hard for me to imagine it
I think the whole map would look so big for a roblox game and more people take cool screenshot

With the primordial magics like The Art of Infinity Za Warudo and Promethean Fire the world will literally be ignited when two max level 5k’s fight

extremaly epic,a pvp between good level would destroy za warudo,and bad reputation gonna be hated a lot because them gonna yeet some citys a lot

Lol like you’re just trying to grind and then the city in front of you explodes